Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 11 - DEC. 17

Image may contain: text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a happy weekend. Stay warm!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi

I am sorry that your kitty had to leave this world early. It is never easy and they leave a huge hole in your heart. Be good to yourself. I hope you are able to sense a message from Fuz.

doxie

Respected Contributor

I made it through the surgery and should be good until the January surgery. Thanks for all of your prrayers.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

@Desertdi

I am sorry that your kitty had to leave this world early. It is never easy and they leave a huge hole in your heart. Be good to yourself. I hope you are able to sense a message from Fuz.

doxie

@doxie1    Thank you.    I always think that this was Kitty's house, not mine........and she was more  like a puppy:    Always by my side!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

I made it through the surgery and should be good until the January surgery. Thanks for all of your prrayers.

doxie

@doxie1 That's wonderful news. Take it slow and easy though through the holidays.

New Contributor

Hi Pet Lovers.  You seem to love pets like me. I was wondering if you could suggest QVC sell some holiday pet collars, specifically for cats (for all holidays). I think they would be a great success. I have been to stores looking and found plenty for dogs but very few for cats and what I found online were adorable but very expensive. I think pet items would be very popular with QVC followers. Just a suggestions. Merry Christmas!!