Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER AUGUST 3 - AUGUST 9

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER AUGUST 3 - AUGUST 9

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my PCC "Cyber Sisters" a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!  :-)

skylark... Was watching GMA earlier this morning and saw that the Chicago area was hit with very destructive and devasting weather yesterday. Praying that you and your family are alright.

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all and there furchilden hoping for a good week for everyone! Keep cool!

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, all!

Had a huge storm go through our neck of the woods last night.  Our guy slept in the shower.......so afraid of thunder no matter how much we console him.  We are coming into flea season here so we have to be diligent about checking constantly for those nasty buggers.  I don't treat until I find something because many years we don't have a problem.  I hate chemicals!!!  Giving heartworm is bad enough, but I do.  (every 45 days)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

It's Monday again !

Image result for cartoon . dog

Beastie ... love the ‘cyber-sister’ callout.   Prayers ongoing for our three PCC sisters burdened with worries.   And this year, I am heeding Matt. 6:34 … remembering that today’s own troubles are sufficient; therefore, do not worry about tomorrow.   Difficult, but wise words by the Author!

Hope everyone’s first day of school is seamless … our district’s kiddos return on 8/24 (remains the same after three failed votes to change our academic calendar to coincide with surrounding districts’ earlier start date).

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Monday Honkers!

Lost- sometimes you need to skip housework and play.

Katcat- welcome to the chat. Your Ava sounds beautiful. I will have to look for a picture of one.

panda- I am so proud of you for finallygraduating kindergarten!

sheltie- We got our Ac fixed and it was missed. I can not imagine not having air conditioning yet  I did not have it as a chlld. I guess I am spoiled.

mojo- I hope all is well with you.

Liebchen had a bath today and is enjoying running around the house neeekiiiddd.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

I sure hope all is well with everyone.  We had our first day of school today.  I think it will get better as the year goes on.  The first couple of weeks is all about testing to see where they are and then the teaching begins!

Beastie, Sheltie, Doxie, and other fabulous friends, thank you for your encouragement!

To my wonderful teacher "treasures" here, CRG, brbfromTX, Luvmyspaniels, and others, God's blessings for this new school year!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Good morning to ALL PCC FriendsCat Happy

AWW item H205565 Animal Luminaries are precious!!!-Just had to give a shout out!!!

Ok, trying to catch a breath, but that's not going to happen today!  

Thanks for all the good wishes and congratulations!  DD's wedding was sweet and beautiful!  When they get home from honeymoon she gets to be "mommie" to SIL's orange tabby Twiggy- she's just a year old.  We still have her Sami (will be 18 in fall)  with us here Texas.  DD would love to have Sami come live with them in MO, but with Twiggy and new marriage and OUR love for Sam, we aren't letting her go!  Plus she has the ability to go in & out here-she's got her routine- I don't think she would like apartment life.

No school prep for me today, but doctor's appointments!!! 

When I'm home, Blondie & Dixie just stick right by me!  Poor Blondie, yesterday, she trotted over to her leash-like ok I'm going too!The recent hectic schedule has them thrown off a bit.  

Blessings and Prayers to ALL for a great day!  PCC teacher friends I'm sure you are already at school, but lifting you up!   ((((((ALL PCC friends))))

Esteemed Contributor

Beastie,thank you for thinking of us.  The storm was pretty bad but we only had a few tree limbs down,nothing serious.  Angie jumped up on our bed during the storm.  She never does that,she loves her own cozy bed in the corner of our room.

We have our 9 year old granddaughter with us for a few days,her mom is on a business trip to Texas. So nice to have her back so soon,her and her Dad (our son) were here week before last visiting.  We don't see them enough since they live so far.

I hope you all have a great week and all the furry ones too.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sending love & hugs to ALL of PCC friends & furbabies!!!
Have a blessed Thursday!!!HeartCat Happy