Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER AUG.8 - AUG. 14

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not.Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair, and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!Cat LOL

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER AUG.8 - AUG. 14

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC sisters a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week that is filled with much happiness! Cat Happy

Hoping that all is well with you,your families and your beloved furbabies too.Cat Happy

((((((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart))))))))

--------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all the fur children and the lovely parents that love them. Hoping all is well on this hot Tuesday in August. Thank you for starting us off as  usual Beastie. [what would we do without you?] Have a great rest of the week everyone. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈   Mrrrrowwwww!   Well, the Furless One and I survived the plumbing disaster.......the deluge......and the neighbor's house fire...........that makes THREE............so I KNOW this will be a good week!!!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥  Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi and KTF!! Yikes,I hope it's all clear sailing for you two from now on.

Nice day here,our granddaughter,Shelby, is going to spend a few days with us. Really looking forward to that.  Shelby and I love to shop...we are shoe nuts.  I guess that's a hereditary condition😀.

Wishing you all a great week ahead.  Thank you,Beastie for the kick off.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

≈^••^≈   Mrrrrowwwww!   Well, the Furless One and I survived the plumbing disaster.......the deluge......and the neighbor's house fire...........that makes THREE............so I KNOW this will be a good week!!!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥  Kitty the Fuzz

Hi KDF...

The neighbor's house fire??!! When did that happen? Hopefully there wasn't much damage and that nobody was hurt.

After all of the excitement you've been dealing with lately we think that you deserve a nice big juicy roasted chicken to calm your frazzled nerves!!! Cat Wink

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beastielove & Kuzzin Kitties..............I owe Kitty chicken for the rest of the year after this scare.      Neighbors across the street were "new"......and no one really knew them.   Family of 3 and they got out OK.  Relatives came to get them.   The fire started at 12:30 Sunday morning with three explosions apparently in the garage and it moved into the house and up to the second floor.    There were 8 fire trucks, all the TV stations.....plus miscellaneous equipment in the street.    Fire was out around 3 a.m., and the ground floor of the place is boarded up now.     It is "being investigated".     We don't have gas in this neighborhood, so that wouldn't have been the cause.    Maybe we will never know. 

Kitty The Fuzz has been very protective of mama ever since...........been sleeping with me...........tags along wherever I go......yup, even the bathroom!  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've checked in, but I just wanted to say "hi" to my friends here!! Yankee is doing well - he turned 9 last month!  I can't believe he's 9! Many of you remember when I got him. He's still a sweetheart who can also be quite the troublemaker!

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer! I will try to check in more often. In the meantime, have a wonderful day!!!!

Denise (dapet)

Honored Contributor

dapet wrote:

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've checked in, but I just wanted to say "hi" to my friends here!! Yankee is doing well - he turned 9 last month!  I can't believe he's 9! Many of you remember when I got him. He's still a sweetheart who can also be quite the troublemaker!

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer! I will try to check in more often. In the meantime, have a wonderful day!!!!

Denise (dapet)

Welcome back!!! It was such a wonderful surprise to see your post! I'm so happy that Yankee is still all bright eyed and bushy tailed and still a troublemaker too! Guess that keeps him young!

Looking forward to hearing from you again.Cat Happy

--------------------------------