Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER AUG. 6 - AUG.12

[ Edited ]

@doxie ~

Love the photo of the amazing cat.  The markings are so unusual.

Have any of you seen the Cat VENUS?  I'm not real great at getting a photo to post, but I will give it my best shot for anyone who has not seen Venus.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Image result for venus the cat

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Occasional Contributor

@doxie1  hello again dear friend!  so glad to know you are still out there.  would like more info about this cardio test you are having done.  It's amazing the changes in our lives over the past 11 years.  Holy cow.  Has it really been 11 years?!  

is there anyone else on here from the start-up Pet Chat?  I miss Taz and Christie, and Georgia....oh my goodness.  Remembering so many friends and our dear pets.

Waving hi to all I don't know.  When I first joined up I had a beagle named Molly and three cats - Peanut, Sebastian, and Jasmine.   And then I went and had a human baby in 2010 and my life spiraled out of control...LOL!  Sadly, all my precious furbabies have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge and currently, we have two parakeets with very large attitudes. ha!  Searching for a new dog now that DD has been asking for one.  We're just having some trouble finding a rescue doggie that doesn't make her itchy.  

Back in the olden pet chat days, us girls would gather round the soft light of our computer screens and howl laughing at the Kenneth Lane jewelry shows and swap jokes, heck, we even had an official Pet Chat Cookbook that we all contributed to.  Such a fine group of ladies and I am blessed to call them all friends.

Honored Contributor

@beaglemom wrote:

@doxie1  hello again dear friend!  so glad to know you are still out there.  would like more info about this cardio test you are having done.  It's amazing the changes in our lives over the past 11 years.  Holy cow.  Has it really been 11 years?!  

is there anyone else on here from the start-up Pet Chat?  I miss Taz and Christie, and Georgia....oh my goodness.  Remembering so many friends and our dear pets.

Waving hi to all I don't know.  When I first joined up I had a beagle named Molly and three cats - Peanut, Sebastian, and Jasmine.   And then I went and had a human baby in 2010 and my life spiraled out of control...LOL!  Sadly, all my precious furbabies have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge and currently, we have two parakeets with very large attitudes. ha!  Searching for a new dog now that DD has been asking for one.  We're just having some trouble finding a rescue doggie that doesn't make her itchy.  

Back in the olden pet chat days, us girls would gather round the soft light of our computer screens and howl laughing at the Kenneth Lane jewelry shows and swap jokes, heck, we even had an official Pet Chat Cookbook that we all contributed to.  Such a fine group of ladies and I am blessed to call them all friends.

@beaglemom

I remember you because I was also

posting on the PCC when Christie aka

ChristieLovesShelties began the thread.

I recall that she had to stop posting when

her DH became very ill so Sheltie Mom

(remember her?) took over.

Then in June of 2015 when the Q

"updated the boards" and sadly

nuked so many of the original

beloved threads in the processCat Mad

she wasn't able to restart the thread

so she contacted me via a personal e-mail

message to see if I would do it.

I was more than happy to do so and

have been making sure a new PCC thread

is started each week ever since! Cat Very Happy

Welcome back!! HeartWoman Very Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Image result for venus the cat

@Mistic

I have seen pictures of this stunning girl

but do thank you for sharing her photo

with everyone!

Also want to welcome you to the PCC

family (A TROLL FREE THREAD!!) and

do hope that you'll join the rest of

us on a regular basis!

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^,,^=

Occasional Contributor

Lol! Thank you. Yes, our thread was always kind and supportive. I’m happy to hear nothing has changed. I look forward to getting to know you.
Respected Contributor

@Mistic

Venus is a striking cat.. That blue eye is a mystery.

doxie

Respected Contributor

@beaglemom

Ha ha. I remember those long nights!. We had a blast. I remember my dreams of your husbsand pushing a baby carriage. I was so happy when your angel arrived!

I had a medical event in april of 2017 that was supposed to take my life. Since then I have had many surgeries and medical "play dates" It has been a difficullt journey.  I am blessed with many that held me up in prayer as well as the delinquent dogs. Liebchen is a mimi dachshund and Greta is a dachshund wannabe. I think she is a cross between a dachshund and a jack russell. She is spastic like Tigger in Winnie the Pooh.

Greta spent hours sitting be me and barking anytime I was about to fall out of the chair. Liebchen sat in my lap and licked me.

I sam worried about winocat in the california fire area. I hear from some of the former posters.

It is good to see your post.

I can not imagine you with just two parakeets.. Is a poodle a low enoguh dander dog?

doxie

Respected Contributor

It was good to read an old friend of the Forum dropped by.   People come and go, and there are so many forums that it's hard to keep up.  We also miss SheltieMom, BRBfromTX, and Panda  to name a few.   It's good to stop by and see the cat & dog pics, and 'ole friends~!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to everyone and there fur children. I have been absent for awhile from these forums because we are so busy with Tanya wedding. Planning a wedding in our home is what the kids want they both want a small wedding which will have about 60 people in attendance. Also I fear we can not hold many more people then that in our yards ... so this is a good thing. The wedding is in the month of May next year but, our planning has started already. I hope everyone is well and it so good to read doxie's post this morning. Blessings to all.