Super Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER AUG 10-AUG16

Image result for isaiah 40:31

Dear Ms. BRBinTX ... Thanks for sharing that compassionate verse, and for including your ‘sisters’ in intercessory supplication.   As the 24th approaches, remember that we will 'be there' for you (Gal. 6:2).    Have a good night … and an encouraging day tomorrow!

Super Contributor

Dear Ms. BRB ….. Thanks for sharing that compassionate verse, and for including your ‘sisters’ in intercessory supplication.   As the 24th approaches, remember that we will ‘be there’ for you (Gal. 6:2).    Have a good night … and an encouraging day tomorrow!

Image result for isaiah 40:31
Super Contributor

Image result for isaiah 40:31   . stars

Dear Ms. BRB ….

Thanks for sharing that compelling verse, and for including your PCC ‘sisters’ in your devotions.  As the 24th approaches, remember that we will ‘be there’ for you (Gal. 6:2).   Have a good night …. and an encouraging day tomorrow!  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Luv, Beastie, and Panda-Thank you for the prayers and support.
Luv-The picture and scripture are beautiful Smiley Happy I'm so thankful for my sweet cyber sisters.
I've been really emotional lately and my pups are such a comfort, just as you ALL have been. Know that you are in my prayers as well. Have a blessed Friday!!!

Honored Contributor

Friday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a fur-bulous day and that it marks the beginning of a very pleasant,peaceful and totally chill-laxing week-end!  :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Contributor

A Happy Friday to ALL!

I don't know where most of you live, but out my door it is a beauty!

Just dropping in to say hello to everyone.

I see so much faith in God here.  Yesterday in my struggle dealing with my grieving process, I went to the bottom of the "roller coaster ride" I have been on this past week, so I opened my Bible and read and read since I couldn't pull out of the grief.  I just wanted to go crawl in bed.  It helped me : )  Psalm 118 especially.  I am so glad to have a Helper 24/7 : ) 

Of course, having a few furry babies to snuggle with helps so much too ; )  Praise God for creating them for us to care for and to love!

Smiles & Blessings!

CRG

"Everyone understands a smile."

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing the passage CRG. It is beautiful and uplifting.
(((((CRG))))))
((((((Beastie))))) (((((ALL PCC friends))))))
Happy "tails" to you!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brb, Sending more prayers your way!  May God bless you, dear!  I know those little angel furbabies are giving you a sense of comfort and so much unconditional love!Heart

Beastie, Sheltie, CRG, Luvmyspaniels, brb, apple, Doxie, skylark and all other PCC friends here, you are all special to me and I feel blessed to know each of you!  Have a wonderful weekend!  Hug those furbabies for me!Cat Very Happy

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Panda thanks for continued prayers! Panda, CRG, Luvmyspaniels, Beastie, Doxie, Skylark, Apple, Spend2much, SheltieMom, and ALL PCC friends may you be wonderfully blessed this evening as well as tomorrow, too. May the rest of the weekend bring you recreation, relaxation, and a little (a lot) of joy too!
Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Sunday everyone.

doxie