Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER APR.6 - APR.12

@beastielove @MoJoV @doxie1 and all PCC friends!  I have missed posting with you all.I wanted to check in to see that eveyrone is well and safe!  Happy Easter my dear friends and prayers and love to all here and your furbabies!

Happy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the Dachshund

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@beastielove @MoJoV @doxie1 and all PCC friends!  I have missed posting with you all.I wanted to check in to see that eveyrone is well and safe!  Happy Easter my dear friends and prayers and love to all here and your furbabies!

Happy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the DachshundHappy Easter // Ammo the Dachshund

@Pandalady 

I was so elated to see your post today!

Your beautiful presence has been deeply

missed here at "The Corner" and I always

prayed that all was well with you and

your DH.

I'll be starting a new thread tomorrow

morning for the week of April 13th and

if you can do so... please join us there!

Sending you tons of love filled hugs

and wishing you and your DH a blessed

remainder of this Easter holiday.

(((((HeartPANDALADYHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

@beastieloveI am teaching from home now so I will come back and post!  Glad to be "home"!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady  Happy Easter to you. I was so happy to see your post,you have been missed. Your posts always kind and uplifting.  I hope your health is excellent and that you continue to post.  @beastielove said everything so eloquently. 🐇💞

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@MoJoVI'm glad to be back!  Since I am at home for the remainder of the year, I can post more frequently.  I've missed you all!Heart