Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER APR. 2 - APR. 8

C948615A-D23B-44E7-BF42-8F7DB05B0382.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Golden gate, sorry if I mix up your letter8631, My Arthur, was a beautiful 20  pound cat, who also had what your cat had. Glad to see other cat people spending a great deal on their kitties. My Arthur looked like a big white rar, who had a foot long tail. He would lay stretched out with my hubby for coffee in the mornings, The only lap he ever sat in! He also sat in his lap and drove the car with him. Me he always humped my leg a few times a day. Arthur was a very special cat, I fell tor him when I meant him  at a nursing home I worked in. He would wait for me in the lobby and walk down the hall to the time clock. After we would walk back  to my floor and he would get his water poured over his head, dripped down his throat,he loved water! Arthur lived at the nursing home until they wanted him gone. Hubby and I took him home, it took  several days to adjust but he loved his new home . We could read on the porch ,no leash needed, he would lay on the porch up at Hampton Beach with me, and talk so much to me, also to hubby, he would jump up on the sink, talking away for his water .I would turn on the cold water tap and he would stick his head right under the faucet, we did this so many times a day .I called him my boyfriend. Loved that cat ,have so many lovely loved memories of My Arthur!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend everyone.

doxie