Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER APR.19 - APR.25

download (6).jpg

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Last July, I wrote a post about a missing Boston who was “stolen” in Ocean City MD.  The owner had a Facebook page called ‘Find Fisher’, so 7600 members posted flyers, searched, and kept up the vigil. 

Well on Tuesday prayers were answered…Fisher was found wandering downtown (Baltimore MD region) with a collar (was not his original) and an injured front foot. 

He was chipped so he was identified and his owner in this photo drove from CT to MD.   They were reunited, it was captured on video and I cry every time I watch it.  Since he escaped from the hotel room of his owners while on vacation, I truly believe Fisher escape from the person who took him (290 days!) which is probably why he sustained a foot injury.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwfmz-0XU9w

FindFisher.jpg

@seaBreeze 

I clearly remember when you posted

that article/story about Fisher and

prayed with all of my heart that this

precious boy would be found.

Clearly what you posted yesterday is

proof that miracles still do happen every

day! Thank you for the happy update!

The video made me cry too...but they

were tears of joy.

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a magical weekend!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

311 Pet Quotes — Best Pet Quotes

HAPPY NATIONAL PET PARENT DAY!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness....I missed World Book Day and National Pet Parent Day.  Thank you for reminding me!  I did remember Earth Day only because it was on an envelope (stamp cancellation mark) I rec'd. the day before.       @Puddles