All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER APR. 12 - APR.18

Hope your Monday and week is off to a good start.Woman Happy

happy-monday-good-morning-meme.jpg

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a happy new week.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Thunder Dungeon - These cardboard cat forts are the ultimate in feline  engineering

Greetings Pet Chat Corner!  I stopped by to wish everyone a wonderful week ahead.  Sending sweet huggins to all of your pets,  Love SC Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Besides today being the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, April 14 is also "Look Up At The Sky Day." 

I do that all the time at night since the stars and planets amaze me.   Was wondering why there is a constellation named for a dog, but not for a cat.  What a shame.

From fantasy to love - Community - Google+ | Arte com gatos, Animais,  Desenhos de gatos

Honored Contributor

Little Girl Landing On The Moon Under The Stars At Night, Ladder, Lake,  Moon Starry Little Girl Background Image for Free Download

Good morning @seaBreeze!  I love sitting outside at night to watch the sky and just enjoy the peace.  My sister Birdie, is a big night sky watcher and says she looks for shooting stars and ufo's.  I've always been a night person, maybe because it's quiet and peaceful and those beautiful stars and moon.  Love, SC

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Charlotte  About the night sky....the constellation Orion (the hunter of animals)...within this constellatoin is the 2nd brightest star Betelguese...it is 950 times bigger than our sun.  I find this absolutely beyond my comprehension.  And it would take 8 million yrs. to get there if you were to travel on Voyager (35,000 mph).  Yet, this star can be seen with the naked eye.

Is the Betelgeuse star about to explode? - BBC Science Focus Magazine

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze     You really know a lot about the sky and planets.  Our friend @possummink on the Swing into Spring thread knows a lot about the sky and planets and keeps up on full moons and other interesting things going on with the planets.  She's good about letting us know when rare things are going to happen in the night sky.  

I wish I knew more, you and Posummink make me want to learn more.  Take care, Love SC

Honored Contributor

Kitten in flowers #6267568 Framed Photos, Wall Art, Posters, Jigsaws

Dear @beastielove,   I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious kitty Samantha.  No one could have given her more love or a better life.  My heart weeps with yours.  You have many friends here to talk to and share stories with.  I'm sending you sweet love and hugs,  Love you, SC