Respected Contributor

Re: TEASPOON...MORE PROBLEMS

@happycat , I saw the Glandex, and other fiber supplements...im not sure if anything else would help because the Azodyl has fiber, and she gets pumpkin and oats, ...when she decides to eat.  I guess I'll see how the next few days go and ask the vet.  Thank you very much!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@happycat , I saw the Glandex, and other fiber supplements...im not sure if anything else would help because the Azodyl has fiber, and she gets pumpkin and oats, ...when she decides to eat.  I guess I'll see how the next few days go and ask the vet.  Thank you very much!

You are welcome, @Dazlin. I'm sorry sweet Teaspoon is still having problems. 

Respected Contributor

Not seeing much improvement yet...im having to wash her backside every day...messy.   Idk,  leaky butt or what? 

Otherwise she looks ok back there, nothing swollen.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   What did your Vet say?  I think I would take her in instead of just calling.  I'm sorry Teaspoon is still having problems.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack , I haven't called yet...i was trying to give it a couple days since she just had her glands extracted this week.  She's not swollen or looking irritated anymore.  But idk why messy.  So im going to have to call the vet and bring her in.  Overall she's not showing signs of discomfort, and eats when she wants, still her usual activness.  I wonder if her glands are leaking, I really dont know much about that and causes.  I dread bringing her 😩.   I'm over my head here with problems...my daughter who lives with me was in a bad accident,  suffered some injuries, so im taking over with my grandson, 20 month old(they moved back here last march), and my husband hasn't been feeling well.  I'm going to call his Dr Monday...so im really trying to juggle it all.  Thanks so much for your replies...so helpful!

How is Ava doing?   Have you been able to figure what's causing her tummy issues...think the bunny poop or something else??

Esteemed Contributor

Hugs and prayers for you and Teaspoon @Dazlin 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   It does sound like you're overwhelmed with responsibilities.  I hope your daughter heals and your husband feels better soon.

Thanks for asking about Ava.  She is fine now.  She's eating her Fromm and taking omeprazole twice a day.  After she was on the omeprazole for a few days she quit throwing up the white foam every morning.  I hope this lasts, but I feel like this is a chronic condition that will keep happening every few months.  The Vet doesn't think the bunny poop could be causing it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin 

I feel so bad for you with all the family & pet problems.  I hope that your daughter & husband will both be feeling better soon & Sweet Teaspoon as well.  

I hope your inner strength will see you thru these struggles & all will be fine.

@NickNack 

I'm glad Sweet Ava is still doing good.  Please give your Sweet Henry a "hello & hug" from my 2 girls & myself.  

Has both he & Sweet Ava cuddled up together?  That's my hope.

Our loving pets certainly keep us on our toes!

Respected Contributor

@NickNack ..I hope this works too for Ava.   Good info for all us. 

Respected Contributor

@sceniccoast , thank you so much!   Sometimes life throws us a curve ball.