Honored Contributor

Re: TEASPOON HAS PASSED 💔

@Dazlin 

So sorry for your loss.  Wishing Peace for you & Teaspoon.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Dazlin I have been following your journey with Teaspoon for some time now and am so sorry to hear of your incredible loss.  Teaspoon did not want momma to be the one to make that call so she left you on her terms and where she was always, NEXT TO YOUR HEART AND CUDDLING.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry to hear Teaspoon has passed. May it be some comfort to you to know you have given her the best life possiable! She is at peace and is waiting for you at the Bridge.  Take care.

Respected Contributor

I'm so very sorry about Teaspoon. She will be in your heart forever.

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin 

I'm so sorry to learn of Sweet Teaspoon's passing to The Bridge.  My heart breaks for you.  I'm glad you had so many joyous years with her.  Her love for you will carry on & always know she's looking down upon you each day with a smile & thanks for all your caring & love all these years.

I'll say a prayer for you all & sending you (((hugs))).  Heart

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss of little Teacup.. Hope this helps. Bless you for taking such loving care of her.

Quotes about Death of a dog (26 quotes)

Super Contributor

Very sorry for your loss. They mean so much to us and then they become angels.

Respected Contributor

A428DEBA-7040-4182-A9E5-19236108A7D3.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Thank you all so much!!  I find comfort in the beautiful words you've all shared with me.  I feel so deeply sorrowful.   So hard to be cut off from all the years of togetherness.  I know many of you have been down this path, and it's what we sign up for when owning a pet, but let's stay thankful for a love that lives on in our hearts. 

Tomorrow I will buy small white flowers to plant on her grave.   I thank each and everyone of you ...you all are very special to me!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry for your loss.  You gave her a long, happy life.  She wanted to be with you right up to the end.  Take care.