Esteemed Contributor

Re: TEASPOON HAS PASSED 💔

I am so sorry @Dazlin Teaspoon was an amazing loving fur baby. Sending you (((HUGS))) and prayers.

Respected Contributor

Thank you everyone!!   I seem to miss her more each day.  Been crying alot.  I know it's early...I guess I'm feeling the emptiness.

I haven't been able to pick up her beds.  She has 3, one I washed, and the others are in place still.  I have her doggie stroller hardly used.   Last night my friend told me her daughter just got a 1 year old Maltese,  so I think ill give it to her.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear @Dazlin 

Losing a precious furbaby is very heartbreaking & difficult to adjust to.  Teaspoon will always be with you, remember that.  You have so many fond & loving memories of her as your family member.  These memories will always be near & dear to your heart.  Remember that & it will help you heal.  Cry as long as you need to.  Believe me, in time, you'll feel comfort she's no longer suffering & as I mentioned before, she thanks you with love in her heart & looks down upon you smiling each day.

Take care Heart

EDIT:  emoji was supposed to have been a heart, my sincere apology.

Respected Contributor

@sceniccoast , thank you so much!

Valued Contributor

@Dazlin  Thank you for sharing the sweet sweet Teaspoon with us. I'm so sorry I know it is so hard to lose a beloved pet. They are our family. Teaspoon had such spirit!  I loved reading about her and your special bond together. Sending you comforting hugs 💖🐾 

Respected Contributor

One day, wonderful memories will

bring a smile to you and your family again.

Sorry to read about Teaspoon.  @Dazlin 

X.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin I am very sorry for your loss. It's a sad day when we lose a beloved pet.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   Was thinking about you today... I hope you are  OK.  Sending a virtual ((hug)) your way. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden , thank you!!   I'm doing a little better,  not as emotional,  but I spent last week staying quiet, I didn't want to go out , but only went to buy white flowers to plant for her.  I ordered a lily of the valley plant too.  Should get it soon, but hard to grow here in Florida,  so ill see.

I still haven't picked up her beds, and her little doggie clothes are in my front room.  Will leave everything be for now.  Thank you again!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@SeaMaiden , thank you!!   I'm doing a little better,  not as emotional,  but I spent last week staying quiet, I didn't want to go out , but only went to buy white flowers to plant for her.  I ordered a lily of the valley plant too.  Should get it soon, but hard to grow here in Florida,  so ill see.

I still haven't picked up her beds, and her little doggie clothes are in my front room.  Will leave everything be for now.  Thank you again!

@Dazlin  I  have pillows I bought on Shutterfly dot com with pictures of my two dogs I recently lost on them. This is  how I display them. You might want to order one when you are ready to look at pictures of Teacup. It took awhile for me to be able to look at pictures...but, now I have them everywhere. Lola and ZaZu  are angels  to me.067F16DA-F2DB-478D-8BC6-C32D09BA86F7.jpeg