Valued Contributor

Re: TEASPOON HAS PASSED 💔

I am so very sorry, @Dazlin. My heart breaks for you. Sending hugs and love your way. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Dazlin 

So sorry to hear this.  I know what you are going through.  Such a loss.

Our older dog passed three weeks ago today.

It is tough, and all we can hang onto are wonderful

memories and gratitude.

Dogs are such a gift to humans. 

Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin  I'm so sorry for your loss.  All of us here know the pain you're going through and empathize with you.  It hurts so so much to lose them. Thinking of you.😪

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Losing our fur babies is always one of the saddest moments in life. 

It has been less than a month since my beloved boy cat passed from cancer, and we also fought so hard. 

I know we want to do everything possible, but unfortunately, even everything is not enough to stop death.

Be consoled in the fact that you and Teaspoon both loved and cared for each other deeply.

Our pets write the story of their lives on our hearts.  

May special memories help to comfort you.

Regular Contributor

I feel your pain, we all do, I lost my beautiful boy 3 months ago.  The pain is still there but the smiles and laughs we had are coming through more each day.  A neighbor recently asked me "how's your heart", I said still not good but full of joy that we had him for 12 years.  I wish that for you, treasure the memories.x

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss 😞 Teaspoon had a long great life with you. My chihuahua Bella lived to be 16 1/2 and was such a fighter. It broke my heart to lose her. I pray you can have comfort in your lovely memories together 🙏

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin    My sweet golden,Lola is there to greet her... She will look out for your Teaspoon until we all meet up together againHeart

61qjeSbm0JL._SL1000_.jpg

Respected Contributor

So nice to hear from you  all...so beautiful!  I'm doing ok over all...right now I'm going through the absence of routine.   Everything I do, I expect her to show up...pop out of her bed,  wait for her food.   Today I opened a can of tuna fish...she'd always come asking for a little of the juice on her food.  So many reminders .  I have 3 beds of hers, I just can't pick up yet.   Yesterday I threw one  out, but I took it back and put it in the washing machine.  I've been there before...just going to take time.  Teaspoon is the longest time I've had with any of my pets.  Alot of years to re-acclimate to.   I know so many of you have had or still going through this loss...I feel for all you!!  Don't let go the beauty they have imparted within you!!

Trusted Contributor

@Dazlin 

please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved Teacup. My heart hurts for you 💔

41E36BE7-907A-44D9-8EAC-3B750526697A.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin  I am so very, very sorry that Teaspoon has crossed the Bridge, it sounds as if her passing was very peaceful.  I hope, in time, the joy of your shared time together buffers the pain of her loss, just a little.