Valued Contributor

Re: TEASPOON HAS PASSED 💔

Sorry to hear your news.  My first dog Ewok died in my arms on  way to vet.  Somehow it is easier not having to say the words.  Take care.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla , she was my dog, Maltese.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin 

How appropriate that Teaspoon began the next journey in her life listening to that hymn ... and on Easter Sunday, surrounded by your love and care.  No dog Mama could have done more, and Teaspoon, in her heart, felt this every minute of every day that she lived with you, even when she was ill, especially when she was ill--and she knows that one day she'll see the person she loves most again.

Godspeed, beloved Teaspoon!  Heart

Respected Contributor

My beloved sheltie died 7 years ago.  There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her and miss her.  I know what you're going through.  Sending thoughts and prayers.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry Heart

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   I am so very sorry for your loss.  I understand how hard it is to lose such a beloved pet.  I truly believe that you will be together again some day.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin, I am very sad to hear that you have lost your beloved Teaspoon.  I know how much you loved her and how much she loved you.  This is such a tough time now, but I do believe we will be reunited with our beloved pets some day.

Valued Contributor

@Dazlin Sorry to hear about teaspoon.  She loved you very much and didn't make you make "that decision".  I know you will miss her dearly.  Much love to you.

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear about Teaspoon passing 😢

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Sending you lots of {{{{{hugs}}}}}