Respected Contributor

Sweetest Daddy Ever

[ Edited ]

We got the girls a stroller for when we walk in the morning. They being frenchies cannot walk in this heat. They are known for getting heat stroke because of their flat faces. They hated being left behind and so I begged for hubby to get them a stroller. He found it and bought one. Just for a little context we have a single stroller we used to take our chihuahuas in when we were on vacation and he would push that too. So the last couple of days I have felt rotten and the heat isn't something I can deal with so hubby takes the girls because they have come to expect these little outings, I think it's the cutest sweetest thing. I removed hubby from the pic because he probably wouldn't want me to share his pic. He's got a long beard right now since he hasn't been able to work outside the home. It looks a little like Santa walking his dogs ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 Very sweet and good that you didn't post his picture. I don't know why some people even post their kids' pics on the internet. Not safe in this world. Yes, he is a good doggy dad!

Honored Contributor

Very cute and sweet @Lali1 .  Is that a baby stroller or a dog stroller?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Oh, my goodness. They are so cute.  I love that double stroller.  What a good husband you have to push the stroller. He is a sweetie, for sure. 

I have two strollers.  My dogs have always walked just fine, but when we travel, sometimes we visit places where they would get stepped on, or places where dogs are not allowed..like street fairs.

We zip them in their strollers and it allows us freedom to go out with them.  Every now and again some one thinks  the strollers contain babies.  You should see their faces when they get down for a good look. I keep mine zipped closed.

Valued Contributor

@Lali1 - Would you mind telling me what brand of stroller this is and where you bought it?  My twin grandsons would love this and they would both be in front (unlike other styles) and next to each other.  Dogs are adorable!  TIA

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Very cute and sweet @Lali1 .  Is that a baby stroller or a dog stroller?

It's a dog stroller. It has 2 straps in each seat to attach to the dogs harness or leash. My girls have tried to jump out but with the straps they learned quickly they aren't going anywhere. 

Respected Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@Lali1 - Would you mind telling me what brand of stroller this is and where you bought it?  My twin grandsons would love this and they would both be in front (unlike other styles) and next to each other.  Dogs are adorable!  TIA

Here's the link. It is a dog stroller so no seat belts. It does have straps on each seat but the seats are not very cushioned just a little pillow. 

https://smile.amazon.com/Livebest-Folding-4-Wheels-Stroller-Rotating/dp/B073TV7PTS/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2...

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Lali1 Very sweet and good that you didn't post his picture. I don't know why some people even post their kids' pics on the internet. Not safe in this world. Yes, he is a good doggy dad!

Thank you 😊

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Oh, my goodness. They are so cute.  I love that double stroller.  What a good husband you have to push the stroller. He is a sweetie, for sure. 

I have two strollers.  My dogs have always walked just fine, but when we travel, sometimes we visit places where they would get stepped on, or places where dogs are not allowed..like street fairs.

We zip them in their strollers and it allows us freedom to go out with them.  Every now and again some one thinks  the strollers contain babies.  You should see their faces when they get down for a good look. I keep mine zipped closed.

We used to take our chihuahuas everywhere with us. We did the same as you taking them while we went shopping and siteseeing. They could walk on leashes but it was easier to wrangle them in a stroller. We've gotten the looks and snide remarks. We just don't care. 

Valued Contributor

That is too cute for words. I wish I could see them in person. Thanks for posting. It's the main thing I look for when I visit this site.