Super Contributor

I've been searching for a Schnauzer item.  I saw it on a video from a dog group on YouTube.  It's a throw rug (if you'll invision a Polar Bear Rug)...that actually looks like a sweet fluffy Schnauzer dog!  It sounds so gross and morbid, but this woman has 7 Schnauzers and her dogs loved lying down on them.  They're really cute as the dickens.  I've heard they were at Hobby Lobby, but I've had no luck.  Anyone know where I could order them on line?  I'd sure appreciate some help.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sweet Schnauzer Throw Rug

Amazon...

Respected Contributor

Did you try Etsy?  I've gotten some unique Westie themed items that I love.

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Did you try Etsy?  I've gotten some unique Westie themed items that I love.

@Spacrazy    Yes they also have some...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Google "Schnauzer Dog Decor"... "Schnauzer Gifts" and also "Aeticon"...They have an adorable selection of various Schnauzer items, including some Area Rugs....The two below are just a couple to choose from and come in various sizes...You have to see all of the items online to really appreciate them....Several websites come up to check into.

Good Luck!

• Schnauzer Carpet Schnauzer Rug Rectangle Rugs Washable Area Rug Non-Slip Carpet For Living Room Bedroom Area Rug Small (3 X 5 FT)

• Schnauzer Washable Rugs Miniature Schnauzer Rug Rectangle Rugs Washable Area Rug Non-Slip Carpet For Living Room Bedroom Area Rug Small (3 X 5 FT)
  •  

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@sann :  Since you posted me I looked on Amazon and  you're right - they have a big assortment (not much Westie, though).  We love Schnauzers in our family, too. My daughter has two miniatures and my dear friend has two giants that she shows and competes. Just keep enjoying...

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@sann :  Since you posted me I looked on Amazon and  you're right - they have a big assortment (not much Westie, though).  We love Schnauzers in our family, too. My daughter has two miniatures and my dear friend has two giants that she shows and competes. Just keep enjoying...

@Spacrazy     I love schnauzers...one of my sons had a little miniature schnauzer named Chloe she was just about the cutest smartest little dog the entire family loved her.. she had a long happy life.. ♥️

Super Contributor

I've looked on Amazon, and saw nothing close.  I heard they were Hobby Lobby, but I think I missed them.  I looked on line for them too @ Hobby Lobby with no luck.  I keep coming up with other places to look, but so far no good.  Thanks for your input, Ladies.  I'd love to have my mini, Sasha, cuddling up on one......they'd match!!  I'll keep you posted if I ever see one.

Super Contributor

Hoooorah for more places to search!  These pictures are lovely!  The ones I saw on the video were small enough for my mini to have plenty of room.  They looked like a face down spread out fuzzy fuzzy schnauzer with little white feet and sweet ears on their head.  Heck, I think I'd enjoy a snuggle on one too!  Thanks for the additions to my new list!!!  I'll check for sure!

Super Contributor

I've tried Etsy .... much to my chagrin I'm not good technically.  I DID see a lot, but nothing close. There's another place I checked (can't think of the name now.....aging setting in here quickly!)  I'll keep trying though.  Thank you!