Esteemed Contributor

Our Granddaughter had an emergency appendectomy Tuesday night.  When my daughter and she came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon they found Sunny,a precious Boston Terrier, dead. She had been in poor health at 14 but it hurts in any case.  Many tears here. I know so many understand. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Sunny, I will hold you and your family in heart and prayers.pet being carried to heave with balloons an angel nerby.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  I am so sorry for the loss, especially at this time.  So hard to lose our precious pets.  My heart is with you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV

I'm so sorry!Smiley Sad

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Woman Sad

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear of Sunny's passing.  It sounds as if she had a peaceful passing.  Of course it hurts, no matter how long we have had the privilege of loving them. 

I hope your granddaughter is okay.  (other than a broken heart about Sunny)

May your hearts be lifted soon, filled with happy memories of your sweet girl.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Dear @MoJoV

My heart goes out to your family on the loss of Sunny.

She was, as you said, a precious family member.  

I just lost my own dog this week, and we've all had losses like this.

No matter how many times we are witnesses, it still hurts.  

They are all loved, forever and ever.  Heart

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV,

So sorry to read about Sunny,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bc/df/fd/bcdffd33273e3944d86b27e05d02dabc.jpgHoping your granddaughter feels better soon!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunny is gone 💔

[ Edited ]

So sorry for you all losing Sunny.  I like to think all of the other pets from other owners here, have pets to meet and greet your Sunny.  I like to think of them all running and playing together.  I know you all need time for your hearts to try and mend.  Sending big hugs to all of you here, till one day again you can see Sunny and play again together.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@MoJoV I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Sunny, I will hold you and your family in heart and prayers.pet being carried to heave with balloons an angel nerby.jpg

@MoJoV I’m so sorry for your loss and Carebears this is beautiful. Says it all. Prayers for you and your family and prayers for your granddaughter’s speedy recovery.🙏🏻🙏🏻