Trusted Contributor

Re: Story and the Fex Ex Man

@hoosieroriginal

My Diamond is a brindle.  Going home to see her now on my lunch hour. 

@Shaunac -wish you would post a picture of Diamond -I would love to see her - brindles are just beautiful!  We had several at the greyhound meet this month - although quite a few greys completely white with a few markings on them. 

@hoosieroriginal

I would love to show you a picture of my sweet girl, however, I don't know how and it isn't for lack of trying.  I don't know how to bring the picture over from my email.  If I ever figure it out, I will post and let you know.  Smiley Surprised(

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal   I barely figured it out and by accident, but here she is!   I'm going to post another one, if possible. That's my sweet girl.

20161127_162008.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac  She's a beautiful, beautiful girl.  OMG those gorgeous eyes, the speak volumes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@hoosieroriginal   I barely figured it out and by accident, but here she is!   I'm going to post another one, if possible. That's my sweet girl.

20161127_162008.jpg

@Shaunac - Oh, she is just beautiful!  What a sweet face!  How much does she weigh? Story is around 81 pounds.  Don't greys have just the sweetest eyes? 

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

20161127_162008.jpg

@Shaunac- greyhounds have eyes that melt the heart!  Makes me want to adopt another! 

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

20161127_162008.jpg

@Shaunac - Oh, she is just beautiful!  What a sweet face!  How much does she weigh? Story is around 81 pounds.  Don't greys have just the sweetest eyes? 

@hoosieroriginal  She is 2.5 years old and weighs 58 pounds.  Greyhounds are the greatest, so sweet and loving.  Truly velcro dogs.  I just wanna squeeze her!

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

20161127_162008.jpg

@hoosieroriginal  She is 2.5 years old and weighs 58 pounds.  Greyhounds are the greatest, so sweet and loving.  Truly velcro dogs.  I just wanna squeeze her!

@Shaunac - she's the size I originally wanted to get because of my age.  But ended up with my big female - I told her she can help mama around when I get old.  Give Diamond a big hug and kiss for me!

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

20161127_162008.jpg

@Shaunac - she's the size I originally wanted to get because of my age.  But ended up with my big female - I told her she can help mama around when I get old.  Give Diamond a big hug and kiss for me!

@hoosieroriginal@  @Shaunac  This weight issue I found can be very serious, especially if you're a single female living alone.  I never gave it a thought until my 80lb collie lost the use of his back legs.  It took me and two of my friends to get him in the car to go to the vet.  I had no way of getting him outside to pee or even get him out of the car.  I strained my back about a month ago getting my 50lb collie into the car by myself. 

All my big dogs are gone now and I don't feel I can have another so I've got a sheltie and a mutt about the same size. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment