Respected Contributor

Re: Sparkles could use some special prayers...

[ Edited ]

@Still keeper of the koi  Oh my...  sending love, hugs and prayers your way.  I hope your sweet new baby responds to the new meds.  Thinking about you both...   Please let us know.   Sending positive thoughts and strength too.  xoxo

Valued Contributor

@nyc1, thank you so much,to know my little girl is cared for by orhers..Ihave a mini boy Honey, he misses her ,he can't be with her until the Dr feels it is ok..He is sad...Heading back out to the barn,made her some oatmeal.. I am a sap, but a happy sap.Will be back after 3..Dr visit ,need good ...Hugs to you my kindred spirit, and love,MaryAnne 

Frequent Contributor

Dear @Still keeper of the koi, I often read your posts and love how devoted you are to all Gods beautiful creatures. Wanted to include my prayers for your new baby Sparkles.With care and concern, Spikey's mom 

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi      MaryAnne,  Oh my gosh, your post just almost made me cry.  You are so sweet and kind. Yes, we do make a difference.  I have always loved animals, and I do try to save them all.  I have 2 rescue cats right now, but I have had pets my whole life.  My son is just like me, he loves and rescues animals also. This world can get just so crazy at times, and when I see distressing animal news it breaks my heart. I do what I can to help and I also am a firm believer in prayers.  St. Francis hears our prayers for all our animal friends.  Thank you my friend for being a blessing to the animals.  God Bless you and sending you a big hug too.  Hugs and love to sweet Sparkles.  

Valued Contributor

@spikeysmom, I think my love of animals is from my belief that no man is an ialand..To feel a little face in your hand to feel a heart beat ..I am blessed to be surrounded by like minded family..As a matter of fact,my fil took my oatmeal out of my hands and sparkles wants to eat with him..So be it!If you head over to among friends, in a bit while I have time I will post a funny story, about writing my book! My family here ,on these boards,make me happy ,you make me feel I am on the right path,love, hugs, MaryAnne

Trusted Contributor

Praying for Sparkle! God created each of these animals just as he did us. He hears our prayers. Bless you for giving Sparkes a loving home she deserves. 

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  I've got St Francis on it.  Sending prayers for little Sparkles.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

I lift up Sparkles in prayer, asking God to bless her with healing and a full recovery. I also pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctor to know how to best treat her illness. And for you, too, that God will encourage you and strengthen you during this time as you care for Sparkles, and that as she recovers you both will be filled with joy. 

Take care. Keep us updated, and know you are loved.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, sending prayers and lots of good thoughts that Sparkles makes a speedy recovery.  Hope to hear good news after the vet visit.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!