Valued Contributor

Sparkles could use some special prayers...

My Mini horse sparkles ,newly adopted ,could use some prayer,she was suffering from respiratory problems when we rescued her.The meds have been changed and she is still ill.She was fed moldy hay from people who owned her before me.I spent the night in the barn sleeping nearby.She has me worried, I know she is a precious little life , She started yesterday on these meds  Dr says 24 ,36 hrs for a diffrence,He is coming back at 3 .will be back to post.Keep my little pony in your good thoughts If you will...Hugs,love and some sparkle.....MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Re: Sparkles could use some special prayers...

Oh, absolutely!! Poor little one.  Sending, warmth, hugs, kisses and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course, @Still keeper of the koi.  He cares and so do we.  Let us know how it is going with Sparkles. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

@qualitygal,Thank you special friend. My little girl is so sweet, I am taking a little break while my fil is working his grandpa magic on her...He has a way with the animals,he said she needs a talking to...I am so blessed  that she is intrusted to us.Thanks again sweet one,love, hugs,MaryAnne 

Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs,thank you so much,there is no better medicine for the soul. As soon as I know ,I will post here, I am anxious  to hear myself...Thanks,I can always count on you..Love and a hug,MaryAnne 

Valued Contributor

Sending healing prayers to the Throne Room of God for your sweet Sparkles.  Plese keep us updated on her progress.

Valued Contributor

@Carol08,thank you for this, we really are all United in love of precious animals aren't we? Th creator  knows sparkles and hears your  prayer ,this I am sure..How lovely  ,we trust in his promise..Hugs dear one, MaryAnne 

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi     I just said a prayer to St. Francis for your sweet Sparkles.  Please post and let us know how she is doing.  Thank you so much for taking care of and loving all these precious animals.  I pray for all the animals everywhere.  

Valued Contributor

@sophiesofers,I wish the world was more like you..You have no idea ,I was running low, wondering if I expect too much,Do I hope to Save everyone?When I read the words of others ,I realize we do make a diffrence.My spirit is lifted by friends like you....Thank you so much, my sweet friend, for helping me fill my heart again...Sending you my love a big hug ,and some sparkles...MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

4874b903db3f7e41aa8cf55a65ecb750--get-well-quotes-get-well-wishes.jpg