Valued Contributor

Thank you all for loving my little spark..She has lots of coughing today, vet says normal.she is expelling lung worms.She gets a strong pat on her ribs to help the coughing...Vet is coming 9 tommorow,will update, big day Monday Riley and M eezer eye appt.Wont be back till evening ,husband got hotel for the day while M eezer gets eye surgery ,he and Riley will watch tv!I will be at Dr.untill she is resting and awake.Will tell it all here Tuesday morning.Please pray for my Riley and my Sia- meezer..Love and hugs,MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Absolutely!

Hoping for all the best. Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

It'll be a pleasure to keep your sweeties in prayer. I will look forward to your next update, and anticipate it will be full of good news and praises. 

Trusted Contributor

Prayers continue for Sparkles! 

Will be praying for Riley and Meezer! 

❤️🙏🏻

Respected Contributor

Sending prayers and healing wishes to your Riley and Meezer.  Let us know how they are doing.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for all.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

MaryAnne,

Sparkles, Riley and Meezer,

https://justmytwocents2.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/sending-positive-thoughts-your-way.jpgKeep us posted!

Respected Contributor

I hope Sparkle is feeling better soon.  Sending thoughts of hugs and uplifting thughts for her, Coughing thought it sounds like it's doing her good must make her feel crummy.  The cuppage must feel good to her.

All the best to Riley and Meeser for their big days tomorrow.  Try not to worry.  I will say a prayer for little Meezer to be up and about in no time at all!  Please let us know how everything goes when you get the chance. Hugs to all.

Super Contributor

Prayers for all 3 babies tomorrow, will be watching for updates.

Respected Contributor

Carpe Diem!  Hoping for Good News all!