Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak 

Cats are funny aren't they?

She might have tried to jump up on something and fallen, or as someone mentioned, she might have heard a loud noise from the street.  Could a tree limb have hit your roof, or could there have been a quick thunderstorm?

Hope she is back to 'normal' very soon.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak   How is your cat doing now?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@NickNack 

My cat is doing very well & I appreciate you asking about her. She has been her normal self after the day of hiding.

cookin

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

@NickNack 

My cat is doing very well & I appreciate you asking about her. She has been her normal self after the day of hiding.

cookin

@cookinfreak   I'm so glad!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

That happens to my cat once in a while especially if he hears a loud noice. He was a stray that I adopted 3 years ago and has adjusted well to being indoors. I also have another cat that is 18 years old who is his older brother and tries to "show him" what to do and how to act but every once in a while something frightens him and he will hide for hours in the bottom of a bookcase or behind something else. Is it possible that while you're at work or the store she hears something that scares her? Cats get spooked by loud noises & such. I hope you get to the bottom of your problem soon. I know how frustrating it can be when your fur babies aren't acting right. Hope all turns out well.Cat Happy

Frequent Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

@NickNack 

cookin

Thats great @cookinfreak