Respected Contributor

Somehow I Ended Up On Dog Adoptions

I played the videos...omgosh....I am in tears...... This tiny fellow has a broken leg. 😔 and was dropped off or, I'm not sure....he's only 6 months old... Don't they get medical help? I would pay for him. All the doggies are soooo sweet.... so loving..... His sad eyes are in pain and lost.....He is afraid....no love... I do not know of this place they are at.... My heart hurts.

PUPPY HELP .png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Re: Somehow I Ended Up On Dog Adoptions

It is so sad.  He looks so sweet!

Honored Contributor

I love animals too much to be able to see/read the bad stuff, it just breaks my heart.

I even have to turn the channel when those sad ASPCA commercials come on or I'd be crying for days and totally depressed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@haddon9 In the video he does not move at all...  There is nothing greater than animals in this world.....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Me too.....me too..... I have to go lay down now........

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I played the videos...omgosh....I am in tears...... This tiny fellow has a broken leg. 😔 and was dropped off or, I'm not sure....he's only 6 months old... Don't they get medical help? I would pay for him. All the doggies are soooo sweet.... so loving..... His sad eyes are in pain and lost.....He is afraid....no love... I do not know of this place they are at.... My heart hurts.

PUPPY HELP .png

You can always contact the animal shelter - name and case # is on pic - donate for this pup and or apply for adoption.  Even posting on facebook will help.  They urgently need donations and you can make a real difference.

Super Contributor

I have volunteered at my local Humane Society off and on for several years, in various roles  I live in an apartment, so can't have dogs.  Having that decision made for me is the only way I could volunteer there.

I do have three cats, though, as a result...    Cat Very Happy

I've worked greeting people, giving them tours, dog socializer, making spay/neuter appointments, in the pet store.

The only place I could never be assigned, is the surrender area.  There is no way I could handle people having to surrender their beloved pets.  THEY would have to comfort ME, instead of the other way around.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Calgal2too 

You're my kind of human!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cbrite   Heartbreaking - our precious animals suffer so....animal agriculture, animal testing, kill shelters.  The more educated we become regarding these sad situations, the more we are able to impact/change this situation.  Even one person can make a difference.Heart 

@Calgal2too   You are a hero.  Thank you for your kindness towards all sentient beings.

Respected Contributor

I have low tolerance for humans and MUCH love animals.

People - please do the right thing by your pets. Get them fixed. Give them proper care, love and respect, and if you cannot keep your pet healthy and happy - find a rescue that can.

Don't get a pet if it's not going to be loved from your very soul.