Esteemed Contributor

@SkididdyThank you so much. Actually, I've sewn for 60 years, but never made a rag quilt until I saw someone write about it here (I think it was @151949). I was curious so I looked it up on line as to how to make it, and now I'm hooked. I just made another one for my son's latest kitty rescue. It's the only female in their growing animal kingdom, so I made a pink and black one to ward off the male testosterone on the household. If you decide to sew on a machine, the rag quilt is so fun and couldn't be easier. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal I laid it on the chair to take a picture as I have done with the other quilts. When my dh saw Frisco laying on it, he said "you know you have to let him have it, don't you?" Yup.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeepwrote:

I made a new rag quilt, this time for a friend's birthday, and some"body" in my house decided it was just perfect for him. So, on to the fabric store.

0221181310_resized.jpg

@pattypeep

Lock your doors!  I am coming to swoop up that beyond cute puppy and that gorgeous quilt!!!!!  16x16_heart.png

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep...looks like you better get busy on a new quilt.  That one has a new owner.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@pattypeep

"Somebody is irresistable."  Your quilt is adorable, too.

Valued Contributor

@pattypeep  I am just thrilled you shared little Frisco's picture.  

If he lived here he could have anything he wanted.  What a precious baby and a beautiful quilt to boot.  

Grandpuglet Daisy will have to share her cuteness factor with this little man.

Thanks for making me smile today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lapdog  Thank you. He stole my heart the minute I laid eyes on him six years ago. From the moment he came into our home at seven months, he was an angel and still is. We feel very blessed.