Honored Contributor

Re: Some Cat humor..............

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'Life's too short to worry about matching socks'

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Day 4, and the cat has had enough.'

Respected Contributor

I have an elderly cat, Missy, and she just loves having us at home. She's always been affectionate and now she's really more so. She likes to sleep on my bed and cuddle as close as she can; they other morning I woke up to feel a cat whisker up my nostril! I just laughed, petted her, and told her what a good girl she is. She's a 17-year-old Himalayan we adopted a year ago and she's amazingly spry for her age. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Hope you don't mind if I add another ......

Image may contain: one or more people, hat and text

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

The more the merrier ----I cant get enough of funny cat photos.....

Loved yours....Cat LOL Cat LOL Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I have an elderly cat, Missy, and she just loves having us at home. She's always been affectionate and now she's really more so. She likes to sleep on my bed and cuddle as close as she can; they other morning I woke up to feel a cat whisker up my nostril! I just laughed, petted her, and told her what a good girl she is. She's a 17-year-old Himalayan we adopted a year ago and she's amazingly spry for her age. 

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Awwww...Missy sounds like a sweet girl.....give her a hug for me...Heart Cat Very Happy.  I had a Himalayan, Mookie, someone just left him behind when they moved, so I took him in....he was such a nice kitty......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I LOVE hairless cats!!!    Wish I had one.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'Why are the annoying servants staying in my home all day now?'

So funny!

my 20 year old kittie used to be like this but then she turned into a sweetheart and loved to sit next to me wherever I wasSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Day 4, and the cat has had enough.'

Haha! Another good one! My same finally sweet at year 19, 20 year old  feral kitty, my loveable pit bull granddog would not go up the steps if she was sitting on the top step glaring at him. He tried to be nice to her all the time but she was not having any of it, or any of anybody!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Someone had too much time on their hands, poor kitty.