Trusted Contributor

Thanks Maryanne, and you are part of the loving and caring group of animal lovers.  This board has also grown a loving group of now very close friends for those that follow the Schmoo thread.  We all prayed for our Warrior kitty for so many years and now that he is in Heaven we have continued  to support each other.  We pray for each others precious babies and human loved ones as well.  Come over any time..

Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈    GrrrrrrrrrrrrSsssssss.     All that loving, and hugging and smooching........sometimes I have to scratch, maybe even bite, Old Furless to get her hands off me......................♥♥♥♥♥  Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Keeper of the koi ~ Thank you for such a beautiful post.  I have had such a hard time dealing with the loss of Dresden.  This forum has been a God-send to me.  There are so many caring people that have been kind enough to write words of encouragement and share their own experiences.  Even though we are not alone in our grief, it is easy to think that we are, especially when the pain is so intense.  Yesterday I actually smiled when I got the mail.  There were three cards from people expressing their sympathy on the passing of Dres.  I placed the cards by her urn and joked that she got more cards in one day than I get during the entire holiday season!  Just another testament to how much she was loved.  I WILL get through this ~ one day at a time, and with the kind words of encouragement from good people like you.  Thank you.

Super Contributor

Our Beloved Rescue ~  now 13 was just diagnosed with Cancer ~  Thank you for your kind words ~  Am so Happy he came into our lives ~  He is our Angel ~

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

While reading these forums,it is so very clear that amimal lovers

are  some of the kindest loving people in the world. It is evident in  the prayers  and pain ,the unselfish love and unconditional promise of care ,I would  love to to meet you all personally.  I hope those who are grieving know that  you were the angel to your pet,I hope in time you can smile despite   the pain. If you are dealing with illness  and aging,they know you are loving them and supporting them. Our sweet pets give us such  so much,hope , laughter and  joy... I send a hug to everyone who shares their life with these incredible creatures.I will celebrate these holidays with  2 new furry faces.  mezzer, the one eyed beautiful siamese .  Little bit a dwarf ragdoll, only 5 lbs fully grown, so sweet... I am not perfect, they dont have to be either!I I have two other girl kitties ,peaches a big  orange baby and puddin a  jet black tuxedo,they all were strays, now my family.They have one little  diabetic  9 year old shihtzu brother!What a silly little group we must seem!  We wish you love and comfort and peace.   Maryanne

Valued Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear your of fur babys  cancer

I am so happy you are his mom... Sending you love , strength and hope from my heart. These days are trying for you, in the mist of everything  i hope you know you are his angel. He was given to you for this reason .  I do believe nothing in life is accidental . 

You are His gift as well . .

Holding you in my thought in your journey... stay positive.

HUGS TO YOU,      Maryanne

Valued Contributor

@Julie928, i am so sorry  for your loss of Dresden.I hope you find comfort in  love from other pet lovers.Will include you in our prayers.Take care of yourself . I hope when the time is right a fur baby  will wander back into your heart and make you happy again

love to you  .... Maryanne

Super Contributor

I would be half the person I am today without the love of my pets along the way. I've been disapponted by many 2-legged creatures, but never my 4-legged ones. 

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Valued Contributor

Re: So very clear..

[ Edited ]

@stargazergal . I sent  you a reply underneath your post about your beautiful  fur baby...Maryanne

Super Contributor

In my opinion animal lovers are the best people.  It seems I always meet the nicest people at the vet or pet store.  I wish we could have a government of people like that.  The world would be a better place.

Super Contributor

5 Guys.jpg

My rescues.  They have all passed over the rainbow bridge now.  Stilll in my heart.