Honored Contributor

So cute! Kingston and His Toys!

Kingston, my avatar, just loves his toys!

Does your furbaby?

He was on our enclosed screened deck and came in with his dinosaur in his mouth and walked toward my BR, where he sleeps in my waterbed, when I'm not in it.

It's not big enough for both of us, LOL!

When he realized that his Dad was in the LR watching basketball, he took his dinosaur in the LR and crawled on the couch with Dad, with his beloved dinosaur!

Just too darn cute!!!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: So cute! Kingston and His Toys!

IMG_0168.JPG

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia   He's beautiful !!!!!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   I love to see a dog carrying a toy.  I've had about a hundred dogs and none was interested in toys.  Well, I have one now finally who loves his toys.  He's a mini Aussie so he favors small toys.  I look at my lap at times and find 4-5 mini teddy bears on it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

OMG! Before I rescued Kingston, I had a mini Aussie and a sheltie!

Meet Hayly, my former mini Aussie!

Picture_0002.jpg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Grayson carries his squeaky mouse in his mouth and growls (strange awful noise). 

He’s hunting while we’re trying to sleep 😴.

Honored Contributor

One of my dogs used to play with toys when she was a puppy.  She would hop into her toy box and take out everyone and scatter them everywhere.

My second dog never played with toys and when you try to initiate a play session, she will run away.

So, now both dogs do not play at all.  Not with toys or anything else. 

@KingstonsMom   Your dog is beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

My precious Kitty didn't care for "store bought" toys, but she liked boxes, paper bags, etc. ---  AND ANYTHING that was mine...like blankets, pillows, shoes........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom.  I love Aussies, mini or maxi, they're my favorite breed.  The minis, now officially known as Miniature American Shepherds, are so darn cute.  I had a sheltie but had to rehome him because this little Aussie was so aggressive toward him.  He got a wonderful home and it's much more peaceful at my house.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My Eddy has a ball fixation!

When he first came here, had gotten him 3 balls and a Brady Teddy.  He ignored Brady (guess 'cause he was a NY'r!) but loved the balls.  He was quite sickly at first and had to stay still (crated - no way!). So, I'd give him a ball and pretend to tug-a-war with him, then praise him for being the greatest ballplayer ever (he also needed his ego built up).

Well, the ball thing never went away.  Now he can run and jump while playing ball; and, anyone, even strangers, who come here are greeted with Eddy running to them with a ball in his mouth - no play, no entry!  Even when making breakfast, lunch or dinner (yes, he eats three small meals 'cause I do), he grabs a ball and runs around 'til foods on.

What drives me crazy is whenever (all too often actually) he gets the ball under the bed and mama has to fetch it while Eddy stands by waiting!  I have to get a flashlight and yardstick, lie down on the floor and 90% of the time, it's only reachable from the other side!Woman Frustrated.  Anyways, guess it kinda keeps me in shape.  But, just cannot comprehend when he must have that one ball that's under the bed when he's got about a dozen others everywhere around the house!!!!!

So, yes, Eddy does love to play with his toys, but only a specific toy - it's gotta be a ball!