Highlighted
Super Contributor

So Sweet! Really BIG Dogs Who Think They're Lap Dogs

I just wanted to share this link to this totally sweet and adorable post about really big dogs who completely believe that they're lap dogs. I actually dog-sat a huge Australian Shepherd on several occasions who, if he chose to stand and place his paws on my shoulders, would have been almost a foot taller than me (I'm only 5'2" ).

He had a pretty ferociously loud bark but was really a big old fluff ball and would on a regular basis jump up on the couch and plop down on me like he was a Chihuahua, LOL!

Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this. Here's the link:

https://shareably.net/35-enormous-dogs-convinced-lap-dogs/

Trusted Contributor

Re: So Sweet! Really BIG Dogs Who Think They're Lap Dogs

Those are some really big dogs!!! Dogs are the greatest gift God ever gave mankind. If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to open a big ranch to rescue dogs and give them a loving forever home. Thanks for sharing.

Super Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Those are some really big dogs!!! Dogs are the greatest gift God ever gave mankind. If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to open a big ranch to rescue dogs and give them a loving forever home. Thanks for sharing.

Oh wow @grandma petes you just brought a tear to my eyes; what a beautiful sentiment if you won the lottery. And you are so right, dogs are indeed a gift from God. My dog/best friend from childhood died many decades ago and I still miss him and get choked up whenever I think of him.

Bless you!😊

Respected Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

Oh wow @grandma petes you just brought a tear to my eyes; what a beautiful sentiment if you won the lottery. And you are so right, dogs are indeed a gift from God. My dog/best friend from childhood died many decades ago and I still miss him and get choked up whenever I think of him.

Bless you!😊

Image result for truth be told if it wasn't for dogs

Super Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

Bless you!😊

Image result for truth be told if it wasn't for dogs

Yesssssss @silkyk ITA completely! 😊