Valued Contributor

Sky my flying squirrel's new hangout.IMG_1417.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman  That 'lil Skye is sooo precious.  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

It's your pet?  What's the story there?

Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Suese  Sky is a flying squirrel rescue who refused to be released.  After many times of releasing her into my big oak tree and her refusing, I have kept her.  She would jump right back on me or when I would dash into the house she would hang on the screen door for hours.  She is very sweet and a loves people.  She loves playing in clothes that are hanging to dry in my bathroom.  The blue top is Denim & Co and she loved the pockets.

Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman  She's so beautiful.

"The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time"
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

Re: Sky's new hangout

[ Edited ]

@Fiero Woman  She does look very sweet.  How old is she?  I just looked them up and see that they can live 10 years as a pet and 5 years in the wild.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Adorable that Sky

Valued Contributor

@NickNack  Thanks for asking, I am guessing 10 months old.  She is so bonded to me she refused to be released.  Very tiny.  My brother just brought one he found under a tree, he has a huge property with trees.  I put the baby in with Sky.  Last night they slept together so Sky will watch over the baby.  Baby still on formula.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

@NickNack  Thanks for asking, I am guessing 10 months old.  She is so bonded to me she refused to be released.  Very tiny.  My brother just brought one he found under a tree, he has a huge property with trees.  I put the baby in with Sky.  Last night they slept together so Sky will watch over the baby.  Baby still on formula.

I truly believe that Divine Intervention

had a hand in making sure that you found

Sky and that your brother found the baby

so that you could save their lives.

I have a feeling that Sky has a sib to

grow up with! Please do keep us informed

with updates on these precious sweeties

and include more photos too! HeartHeart

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=