Occasional Contributor

Any Siamese cat lovers out there?

Respected Contributor

@meezer lover  Count me in!  I am owned by a sweet girl named Claudia.

Respected Contributor

Oh yes, my daughter found a tiny kitten in the woods and brought him home to me.  He was a Siamese mix, but looked like a brown point.  Smartest, most loving creature ever and lived to age 16.  Another time I adopted a 12 yr old Tonkinese from a lady who moved to Assisted Living and could not take her beloved Sadie.  Little Sadie was about 6 lbs and she was the most trusting and loving little girl; I was blessed to have her about 4 years.  I miss these smart cats......

Honored Contributor

I've always had siamese cats since childhood.  Princess a blue point & Baby a seal point who I miss terribly but they left for "kitty heaven"

When I relocated I adopted two domestic kitties who have been fun but not like the "love" siamese cats give their owners.

We've already decided if we get another cat it will be siamese.

Honored Contributor

I had a sweet, loving, loud Siamese named Maggie for 18 years, I loved that cat. She would sit on her window seat eating for the car to pull in, and run to greet me at the door, aloof, never.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@meezer lover

I love your 'nick'.

If you include Himies, I am SO in, - Head Over Heels, Totally, and Absolutely!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

ME-OW too!  A Sealpoint applehead and a Flamepoint applehead. 

16 years for both.  They were loved by everyone.

Valued Contributor

My cat is 17 and he is 3/4 himalayan and 1/4 Siamese. Though he looks mostly Himalayan, my vet says his siamese really shows because he is so vocal. I love him so much!

Honored Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

ME-OW too!  A Sealpoint applehead and a Flamepoint applehead. 

16 years for both.  They were loved by everyone.

@Lapdog

OMGosh!

I am currently owned by a Sealpoint apple head and a Flamepoint apple head, brothers, both Katrina Survivors, aged 13.  I count each moment we have together as a blessing.  HeartHeartHeart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@Drythethat is so neat!   They were the best !!! the very best cats anyone could ever wish for.   She weighed 6.5# and he was a bigun at 16#.

I adopted a Beagle mix that has a "NO cat policy"  which I was not aware of. 

or, I would probably have another one now.