Super Contributor

I took my sweet little Shiloh to the vet today and had her put to sleep. Gut-wrenching and absolutely heart broken! It was time. She was so loving and so loyal to me and i loved her to pieces. She was truly a gift! Thanks for your honesty and words of encouragement

Honored Contributor

@Shiloh09   I am so very sorry for your loss.  I know how hard it is to lose such a beloved pet to congestive heart failure.  You did the right thing for Shiloh.  I believe letting your pet go at the right time is the last loving thing you can do for them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor
Just wanted to say that I am so sorry to hear about Shiloh. Having to say goodbye to our furbabies is always one of the most difficult days in our lives. Take time to grieve and know he will always be in your heart.
Honored Contributor

@Shiloh09  I am so very sorry for your loss.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@Shiloh09,I am so sorry for your loss.

I am 1/2native american,our culture tells us this,perhaps you will find some comfort. Every  precious person or animal, when they cease to walk along us,and pass on,they become a million  pieces of every beautiful thing in life.So they remain with us,always ,the beauty remains ,the gift is there,when you see stars ,sunsets, flowers and all the love you find, they are part of it.I believe this ,those who  have passed  before me ,leave me more peace and love than I could have imagined.Replacing the sadness with the feeling of strength.Gather your love ,give it away once again..It truly is endless...Sending you hugs and the wish of peace,Maryanne

Super Contributor

Your kind words are very comforting. What a beautiful belief! Thank you!