Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was pricing out their flea,and tick collars, that is what i use, i found their price quite low, any one ordered from their site?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   Are you sure it's the legitimate Seresto website?  Usually when prices are much lower than other websites you're at a fake website.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

Re: Seresto on line site

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@goldensrbest   Are you sure it's the legitimate Seresto website?  Usually when prices are much lower than other websites you're at a fake website.

@goldensrbest   I just did a Google search for Seresto collars, and no Seresto website showed up.  I get 1-800-PetMeds, PetCare dot come, Amazon and places like that.  If you're at Seresto dot com I don't think it's a legitimate website.  It should come up in a search.

Edited to say PetBasics dot com is Seresto's website.  That website has a lot of information about the collar and will direct you where to buy it near you.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Yeah ,wondering the same thing.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.