Honored Contributor

All 3 of them?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Beautiful picture 🤗

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom - Absolutely beautiful!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Re: Seeing Spots?

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom   What kind of horse are they?  Never seen a dalmation colored horse before.

EDIT:  Never mind.  I did some research.  The dalmation color horses are called Appaloosa.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

The horse is an Appaloosa, the pony is another breed, I think it's from South America.  I need to go look that up!

Esteemed Contributor

Took a sec with my readers, but there are indeed three complete cuties.  Wonder who won?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Still Raining 

I know! It took me a minute to spot the dog, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely stunning 🥰

Respected Contributor

Well, the horse might be an Appaloosa, or it might be a Knabstrupper, or one of several other spotted horse breeds that I had not heard of before!

The pony might be a Falabella, technically a Miniature Horse, or it could be a British Spotted Pony, or one of several more spotted ponies that I had not heard of before!

The Dalmatian I am sure of, LOL!

My old 4-H leader would be having a field day testing her club members on the plethora of new horse breeds to be found these days.  (She bred Arabians, still my favorite breed.)