Honored Contributor

Re: Schatzi will cross over the Rainbow Bridge on Friday

Hearts breaking with you!

Schatzi💗!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss 

You're showing great courage and love--your Schatzi knows it, too.  She lives only in the moment and, as you know, deserves a peaceful journey to the next part of her life.  You cannot give her a greater gift, even though it breaks your heart into a million pieces.

Know that your fellow posters here will be enveloping you and Schatzi in prayers, hoping this brings you some comfort and solace in the time to come.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry @wismiss

Sympathy | Loss of a Pet | Fruits & Flowers, Bridgeport ...

Respected Contributor

@wismiss 

Oh I am so sorry.

Are you aware that there are people that can come to your house, actually vets that perform those services in your house, makes it more comfortable for the pet owner.

Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss  So sorry for the heartbreak, please know we will all be thinking of you and your precious pet!   Godspeed.

Respected Contributor

@wismiss , this is a tough decision, but one you had to make.  You and your family are in my thoughts.  Schatzi will be waiting for you and someday you will be reunited

You gave her a great life filled with love amd joy.  She loves you for that

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this.  But you are giving your dear one the final act of love - releasing her from pain, letting her cross the bridge.  You will be together one day again, I do. Elieve.

I have tried to cope with this heartbreak by making a scrapbook.  Yes, full of pictures of happy times.  But also a letter I wrote to my little pet, then composed a letter to me with what I thought she would say.  It did help a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry! My Krypto was 16 and passed last July. Putting Him to sleep was the hardest thing I've ever done. 
  Take care!    😢

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear that news.  Sending hugs your way.  I may soon be in the same position as my 14 year old dog has a mass on her abdomen and the vet said at her age there is no option for surgery.  Take care.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss I am so very sad reading your post. It's such a difficult time. Hold her and love her and even when you say goodbye to her in this life, she'll always be with you in your heart.

Sending loving thoughts to you and Schatzi.