Trusted Contributor

Re: Saying goodbye is so Hard

You had 17 wonderful years with your precious kitty. I am so sorry for your loss. 

Trusted Contributor

Unknown.jpeg

Miss Dara is upthere watching you @tarytoo She will understand you of being very sad now, dont try to ignore your pain as it will be worsen up later.

Your sorrow and pain is normal for nowin response of miss Dara. Dont let anyone tell you how to feel, listen at your heart .

Prepare Dar's legacy, plant a small tree in memory of that little and precious angel. Keep remembering the fun and love you both shared and her soul shall eventually help you move on.

Your e-friends here from QVC are sending you their LOVE

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Contributor

This is totally understandable. I had to put down my beloved Maltese exactly 2 months ago and am crying now for you and for my missing my dear sweet girl. Having your baby's ashes nearby is comforting. So glad that you are doing that. I do not know if it is too late, but they took a paw print in ceramic of my baby's paw and i will treasure that forever. Is it too late to make that request?  Grieve as you need too -=-they are after all our children or like them. But it slowly does get better. The people here on Pet lovers prayed for me after i made that request when my Meggie died recently and it really helped a lot and I am so grateful. Now i can pray for you over the loss of your furbaby.