Honored Contributor

Re: Saying goodbye is so Hard

@tarytoo So very sorry.  They are like angels on earth.

No Longer by my Side but Forever in my Heart Quote ART PRINT Cat ...

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. How wonderful to have your furchild for so long.  How lucky you and Dara were to have one another. But the depth of that relationship makes your loss even more painful. ((Hugs))

Contributor

She was such a cutie! I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our dog Molly a month ago so i understand. It gets easier and I still feel lost and i still cry like every day, but i do like looking at pictures and when you think about funny things that they did. I like to think about all of the good things you did and how you gave her a good life. There are alot of us thinking about you.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  The hardest part of having a beloved pet is having to say goodby.  I know the sorrow of losing a loving fur baby.  Just know you were a good mommy to her and gave her the best life ever.

Respected Contributor

Tarytoo, I am so sorry you lost your beautiful Dara, no matter how old they are or how long they've been with us, there is never, ever a time we can be "ready" to say goodbye!

Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  Dara is now seeing beautiful things and playing tag in Heaven.  Yet, she is watching over her Mom and Dad and Sister and lovingly will always be at your side.  Someday, she'll leave you a sign showing you her loving spirit will always be with you/Heart

Super Contributor

i want to thank each and every one of you who sent me words of encouragement and condolences. those thoughtful words meant more to me than you can possibly know. it has helped me get through the past few days and made all the difference. Heart 

Trusted Contributor

St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals. 

Dara went to see St. Francis and she will have the best care ever.

Our kitty, Fonzy, is also 17 yrs. old and has lost his hearing and is very, very thin.  We are not sure how much longer we will have him.  It is very hard to say good-bye!

Super Contributor

i want to thank each and every one who left a condolence for Dara and her human family. Your words have touched my heart and made this devastating loss more bearable. your kindness is most appreciated. thank you.

Respected Contributor

Sending blessings and hope you feel better soon. I'm so sorry - Pets are so very special to us...