Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saying goodbye is so Hard

Hugs for you and your family @tarytoo  Sadly I know too well how you are feeling. 

Respected Contributor

@tarytoo I am so sorry. 

Trusted Contributor

@tarytoo  I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Dara.❤️

Respected Contributor

@tarytoo 

Oh my God, how terribly awful...I'm literally crying writing this to you.

My heart is very heavy for your whole family, so sad, I feel your pain as though it is my own.

I don't know what to say to lighten your heaviness at this time, my prayers are with you and your family. 

You were surely blessed to have had the love and devotion of your kiddencat for 17 of the best years you shared together. 

Let the pain be for now, it will eventually subside and happy memories will take it's place. 

Respected Contributor

So sorry, its very sad.
Honored Contributor

@tarytoo 

I am so sad for your loss, and hope that soon your memories of the happy times with your family member will help heal your pain.

With all my heart I believe we will be together again.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@tarytoo  I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Dara.  While she lived a long and much loved life, there is never enough time with them.  For those we love, we want more time.  I know how you feel, but Dara will always be with you.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I am sorry you had to say goodbye to your beloved kitty. 

Free Pet Loss Sympathy Cards to Print.  Cats, Dogs, Horses, or Faithful Friend.

Honored Contributor

@tarytoo   So sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. I didn't notice this thread until today. My sympathy is late in coming, but still sincere. 

Honored Contributor

@tarytoo  So very sorry that you lost your Dara. For  17 wonderful years she shared every day with you....loving you, depending on you...you were so much a part of her long life no doubt with all your care. You were a huge part of her life. 

I have had two losses of pets in the past year, I know just how you feel. Our pets are our friends, our family...they fill our hearts with such love.  There are no words to say to comfort you right now. But know Dara is still in your heart as love and  she will always be with you. ❤️