Respected Contributor

Re: Saying Goodbye to Pebbles

@beach-mom , very sorry for your loss.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a fur child.❤️🐾

Esteemed Contributor

There's nothing quite like the bond between a sweet girl kitty and her mom. You gave her a wonderful life and your baby knew that you treasured and adored her....or you could not have written those wonderful words in tribute to her and to you.

I'd add one more:  love.

Esteemed Contributor

What beautiful words for your beloved Pebbles. Hugs and may she rest forever in peace 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 , @daisyk , @catter70 , @Roscoe the Rascal , @on the bay, @Venezia , @PamfromCT , @KailaS , @CareBears , @Deb0509 , @Shanus , @LindaSal , @PhilaLady1 , @goldensrbest , @hayseed00 , @NickNack , @SXMGirl , @DSD2 , @redwingsgal , @sophiesofers , @stellabystarlight , @Sushismom , @Tessa Mendoza , @1Snickers , @Dazlin , @NEvans2 , @Sammycat1 , and @qvcfreak -

Thank you all so much for your comforting words. A lot of you know how I'm feeling, because we've all been there. Reading your posts helped a lot!

@meallen616  and @geezerette , your pictures and words were more than comforting- to me and to others.

@KingstonsMom - That was beautiful. I thought about it and I will remember those words as the days go on. I feel her beside me right now, in her "spot."

@beastielove - Thank you for your sweet words and for lighting a candle for her. Her light will shine on as we remember her.

You all have been wonderful!  (((HUGS)):

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom 

What a beautiful tribute to your sweet Pebbles.  Really speaks from the heart.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  She's been greeted at The Bridge by all new friends.  She's already looking down upon both you & hubby with love & thankfulness - she will everyday.  (((Hugs)))  Heart

Respected Contributor

Beach-mom. Im so sorry for your loss. That is just heart breaking. Our dog just turned 10 in September and I hate when her birthday comes around. I love it allso but its like we can't imagine her not being here with us. Sending you prayers to help you guys get through your loss.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @sceniccoast and @Pooky1. (((HUGS)))

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom 

Very sorry to hear of your loss.   This is so difficult.

It sounds like she was a very lucky kitty to have had

you, as you were lucky to have had her. 

Wonderful memories that will always be with you no

matter how many years pass.

The very best to you.

Honored Contributor

@Susan in California - We were blessed to have loved her. We're all still missing her so much. Thank you for your comforting words. (((HUGS)))