Super Contributor

Re: Saw something on Pioneer Woman

Agreed.  I don't need to see them feeding, branding, rounding up cattle or mending fences. 

I find the Pioneer Woman almost unwatchable because it's more about the ranch, the cattle, the stupid cowboys, her husband and her almost grown "children" than it is about cooking.  I don't need to see everything they do on their mega-thousand acre ranch when I am looking to watch a cooking show.  I don't care why she's cooking it, who she is cooking it for or when.  Just cook.  Don't need a theme and story for every show.  She has driven that schtick into the ground and broken it off. 

Respected Contributor

@LolaMontez wrote:

Agreed.  I don't need to see them feeding, branding, rounding up cattle or mending fences. 

I find the Pioneer Woman almost unwatchable because it's more about the ranch, the cattle, the stupid cowboys, her husband and her almost grown "children" than it is about cooking.  I don't need to see everything they do on their mega-thousand acre ranch when I am looking to watch a cooking show.  I don't care why she's cooking it, who she is cooking it for or when.  Just cook.  Don't need a theme and story for every show.  She has driven that schtick into the ground and broken it off. 

Those things don't bother me

Super Contributor

Good for you.  You apparently have a very high tolerance for boring stories.