Respected Contributor

OhRe: Sambo passed over the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, I'm so very sorry for your  loss! He was too young to go. And such a handsome boy! 

Super Contributor

Re: Sambo passed over the Rainbow Bridge

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful kitty. May he Rest In Peace.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry about your beautiful Sambo.  He was very handsome.  I love all cats, but especially black cats are my favorite.  Our Lily passed on to Rainbow Bridge last month.  She was 17 and so loved, as I am sure your Sambo was loved also. 

I like to think that Lily helped to welcome Sambo to heaven.  Sending you hugs. 

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess I am so sorry for your loss.  The grief you feel is natural as it is what we  do because we do LOVE SO DEEPLY.  Sambo was a beautiful cat and is now getting belly rubs in heaven and playing among the stars.  May our Lord console you and comfort you with love.  Virtual hugs from Pam and Toby Snow

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I'm very sorry for the sadness you're experiencing.  Your Sweet Sambo was a handsome kitty.  

I understand you did what you had to.  No matter the decision, it would have been tough either way.  Just know, I feel your sorrow & am sending you comfort hugs.  Sambo's now in happy land at The Bridge.  He's been welcomed by all of his new pet family & is looking down upon you with love always.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess  Blessings on you and on Sambo. What a beautiful feline. I'm so sorry this happened.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your sweet Sambo.

I know his loss is a blow to your heart, and hope that in time your 

happy memories will help you heal.  💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess - My heart breaks for you losing Sambo at such a young age.  We only get the time God gives us with our beloved family members.

It's the hardest decision in the world to choose between ending their pain or keeping them with us for as long as possible.  You did the right thing.  I wish you peace, healing and many memories of the love you shared.  Your pictures of him were beautiful.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Aww, I'm so sorry.  Sending gentle hugs.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you, 

He was a beauty for sure. I love black cats. I ap have been adopted by several. ❤️