Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess  Sending prayers that there is good news for you and Sambo when you returm tomorrow.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

Oh, I'm so sorry Sambo is not doing well.  How well I know how you feel.

Maybe you can give steroids a try.  They might not work for too long, but even if they don't, if they give Sambo longer quality of life time, it could be worth it.

I will be including your precious boy in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

Yes, having had ats most of my adult life, I have had to make that difficult decision several times. 

@Tessa Mendoza, he has been on a daily dose of prednisolone since the beginning.  It does have the risk of diabetes, but he would never accept the mask for giving flovent which would've enabled me to take him off.  However, he did tolerate being put in the box to give breathing treatments when needed. 

Respected Contributor

Hope your kitty gets better. Will be sending positive thoughts his way.

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear this news.  I also have an ill cat that I am babying right now.  Yes, the specialty vets are expensive, but they also are experts and will do everything they can to support your animal companion.

Sending you best wishes during this difficult time...

Valued Contributor

I will say a prayer for Sambo and for you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Prayers from our family that Sambo can recover. Try to think positive thoughts, hard, I know, but hope is still alive.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess I am so sorry to hear that Sambo  is not doing well. When you have a sick kitty, nothing else in the world matters! I am sending my best vibes and strong, positive thoughts to Sambo  and you. Hang in there. Hugs!

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for Sambo and hugs for you 

Honored Contributor

Sending Hugs and Good Wishes for you and Sambo.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras