Respected Contributor

Re: Said goodbye to our sweet Fender yesterday

@threecees wrote:

@Lali1  Thinking of you and your cutie Fender. So sorry.

il_570xN.2247608274_bwnd.jpg

That is so sweet. Thank you 😊

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Lali1  I'm so sorry! Fender sure was a cutie. He's at the Bridge now, playing with all of our furballs that have gone before...all healthy & happy. You'll see him again some day...I believe that!

Thank you 😊 He has 4 siblings there with him. 

Respected Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

So sorry for the loss of your sweet one. 

Thank you so much 😊 

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Lali1 

I am so sad for the loss of your baby.  I hope the furry friend who is with Fender in the photo will be able to adjust to the loss, as I know you must.  It IS so hard, and it never gets any easier.

I hope that soon your happy memories will be of great comfort to you.

Best Wishes.

Thank you. Lola the pup pictured has a sister who is a little older than her and a 12 year old bubba. Lola's 1st bday is tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

So sorry for your loss.  He was an adorable little guy.  Hope you will find comfort knowing you gave him a loving home.  Take care.  

Thank you 😊 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1  I am so sorry for your loss of Fender, who was adorable.  It is heartbreaking to lose a pet.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Contributor

So sorry I didn’t mean to hijack this thread and make it about my Cody.  It’s just that I commiserate so much with anyone who has lost a pet.  I got some wonderful replies to my original post, and they made me feel better, I wanted Fender’s mom to realize we all feel her pain.  People who don’t love animals will never understand!

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 

I'm so sorry your Sweet Little Fender passed away.  I'm glad he went peacefully though.

He was a handsome Little Guy & I know you'll miss him very much.  I hope his memories of Fender will be held close to your heart.

He's in "Happy Land" at The Bridge smiling down upon you all.  Thankfully, it's nice he's not alone but surrounded by many new friends with open "paws."

Take care, Heart

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for the loss of little Fender. You gave  him a good life and the memories of the good times will last forever.

Respected Contributor

@AbbyK wrote:

So sorry I didn’t mean to hijack this thread and make it about my Cody.  It’s just that I commiserate so much with anyone who has lost a pet.  I got some wonderful replies to my original post, and they made me feel better, I wanted Fender’s mom to realize we all feel her pain.  People who don’t love animals will never understand!

Don't worry about that. You didn't hijack anything.