Frequent Contributor

Re: Said Goodbye Today To My Mickey

My heart is crying for you and your precious Mickey.  I lost my 7 year old yorkie in Jan. and my heart and arms are still empty.  Everone says is gets easier but not yet.  Bless you.

Trusted Contributor

my heart is breaking for you.  i have a 11 year old boston who is going blind.  so i know whatis ahead for her,.  i plan to keep her happy and let her live out her life as best she can.  she has cateracts and is too old to have them removed.  

Super Contributor

To each and every one of you - thank you for your comforting words. I got a call yesterday from my vet clinic that Mickey's ashes were there for me to pick up. When I got there, the oddest thing happened. They told me that my sister was in a room with her little dog trying to decide what to do. Her little dog's kidneys had completely stopped working. So, I stayed with my sister while her little sweetheart crossed over that rainbow bridge. A lot of heartbreak in the last couple of weeks.  IMG_3612.JPG

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Dear @moon_gazer

My tears are falling.  It's hard to say much else.  I hope you were able to comfort your sister, but I think it would have been so hard right then because it's difficult enough on your heart during the visit to pick up the ashes of your own little one.

Take good care of each other.  Heart

The paw print is precious.  What an extra special remembrance. 🐾

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

(((HUGS)))