Respected Contributor

Re: Sad update on Cushing's dog

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach

I am so sorry for your loss.  That is a great photo of her. Healing thoughts are coming your way.

doxie

edited to fix spelling!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @doxie1  It's so kind of you to send those special thoughts.  Here's me taking them all in!  Heart

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

Sorry to have missed this.  

I send my Blessings and best wishes to you and your baby.

{{{{{soft hugs}}}}} Heart🌹

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Homegirl, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I don't know if you will recall, but, about 3 weeks ago I posted about my little 16 yr. old dachsund, Mickey (congestive heart failure and some kidney problems we were dealing with). You were so kind to offer suggestions and heartfelt compassion for my situation. I remember you telling me about your dog  being diagnosed with "Cushings" at that time.  I am really truly sorry that you have lost your sweetie - I know your heart is broken.  - HeartHeartHeart

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry @GingerPeach!

We always miss them so!

So much to love and love they give back to usHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Of course I remember your Mickey, @moon_gazer
I was glad to read that your last post about him showed that he was improving on the new dosage.  That was great news!  I hope he's with you for a good many more months, even years, to come.

Thank you for your kind words about my little one.  She was pretty special.  All dogs are but as you know just a few are more than most.  I really thought we'd have several more months together but it wasn't to be.  

If she had to go, I could not have scripted a better last day for her, full of good food, sunshine, extra treats, and finally a quick end.  That is, I suppose, a small consolation since I wish she were still here.  

Again, thank you so much and keep us posted on that adorable Mickey.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @on the bay

You are so sweet to send me those kind words.  It is even more special knowing that you are a great supporter of animals, wild and domestic.  I peeked at some of your posts over on the Midnight Serenade thread and you've done wonders for many little creatures.

Good for you!   So many good folks on these boards.  I'm glad you're here.  Heart