Esteemed Contributor

I can not wrap my mind around this thread. All I can think of is that maybe the dog will be better off without them. "Happy dog" indeed!Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@elated wrote:

Today I heard on the radio about a family who had a dog. One member of the family had passed away and the dog was sad. This family did not want a dog that was sad so they took the dog to the animal shelter and left him. They came back a few hours later and when the dog saw them he began to wag his tail. The shelter thought they had changed their mind but no they wanted another dog that was happy. I am hoping the shelter did not give them another animal. I can't believe how cruel some people can be.

There is a special place in H**l for those lowlife s**m and some bad karma headed their way too!Cat Mad

Praying with all of my heart that some incredibly beautiful soul who also heard this horrific story on the radio went to the shelter and rescued that precious dog and gave it the loving forever home it deserves to have.

Also praying with all of my heart that the shelter wasn't stupid enough to let that vile,disgusting family adopt another dog!Cat Mad

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Amen Beastie... makes me so mad.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey .. maybe someone will buy them some kindness and empathy for X-mas.Woman Sad