Honored Contributor

OMG @NickNack. You've been through so much trying to help her. I know you must feel sad and defeated. I'm so happy your sister could be with you for support. When we put Sadie to sleep, the house felt empty for awhile even w/ Molly here. She sensed it, too. The time you had with Frankie was precious and those good memories will help you get through this pain right now. I'm so very sorry for your loss. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack -

Oh I am so sad for you and heartbroken too. I'm crying as if she was my dog. I know you did everything so loving and the best you could do but I know we never want them to suffer and she had a beautiful loving life and she touched so many of us.

Run free sweet Frankie and say hi to my wonderful granddogs. I think you will like themSmiley HappyHeart

In your sweet doggie life, you gave a lot of love!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@NickNack -

I believe with all my heart we will be with our pets in heaven. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@NickNack  My heart hurt when I saw this.  I am so sorry for you.  Frankie was a joy. We all know you would do anything to keep your furbabies well but also will make the tough decisions when the hurts become insurmountable.  I'm glad you could be with her at the end.  Bless Frankie and may you and Henry take comfort in each other during this sadness. 

Esteemed Contributor

I cried as I read you post, @Nicknack.  And, I know the intense depth of your pain.  Though no expressions of sorrow can ease your pain. realize in time, Frankie will make her presence known to you:  for the love that you both shared is infinite.

Frankie can now roam in Heaven, joyous and pain free.  You did the hardest thing a loved one is ever called to do, you set her spirit free!

My prayers and love go out to you and your family.  Give Henry a special hug for me.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

You can be sure she knew she was loved and cared for.  May she be at peace.

Honored Contributor

I am really sorry, my thoughts are with you.Heart

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I am very sorry about your loss.  

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Oooooooh my dear fellow pet lover, pet owner, companion animal as one of your own family - the loss is overwhelming...this I know.

I read your post and cried along with you.

My heart is also broke for your family, so broken.

Please let your grief take it's course.

It will subside when you are ready, but you will never ever be "over" it.

Hold onto her memories from her happiest and healthiest days. 

I still cry when speaking of my first pet - my scotty MacGregor (he passed when I was 16, and I'm 57) - your pain is your own, but as a fellow kindred pet lover spirit - I get it, I feel it with you and I hope you find a way to unbreak your heart in the coming months.

For now - know that the community folks here, support you with all that we can. Love and prayers

Respected Contributor

So very very sorry @NickNack.  😢😭😢