Honored Contributor

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR POOP BAG HOLDERS

All I have is me, my dog and a poop bag. I don't take anything else b/c I don't need to, I'll just leave it at that.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use a cross body treat pouch bag that has a dispenser for pet waste bags. It holds my phone, my keys, my rescue inhaler, treats or whatever I may need to carry. I purchased the Petopt brand from amazon and they have a wide selection of brands, sizes, colors and styles. I chose Petopt specifically because I have an iPhone XS Max and it was the only crossbody bag that had a zippered pocket that was large enough. It can be used as a crossbody bag or a fanny pack. If you just need a pet waste bag dispenser that attaches to the dog leash, Amazon sells those too. I also have one of those, also by Petopt, that stays on the leash for quick trips outside when I don't need the larger bag. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I use this:  

ZippyPaws - Adventure Leash Bag, Dog Poop Bag Holder Leash Attachment

I ordered it from Amazon.  It attaches with velcro to the loop you hold on your leash.  It's $6.99 at Amazon.  I love it and highly recommend it.  The bags that come with it are great, too.

8B798612-38BE-4D10-AE1D-B90B3ADD0BEE.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have poor comprehension i think. For those saying a leash and the bags is all you take. What are you doing with the filled bags?

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

I have poor comprehension i think. For those saying a leash and the bags is all you take. What are you doing with the filled bags?

@LizzieInSRQ   I tie the bag and carry it until I get home or somewhere with a garbage can.  

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ   What I do is also take a grocery bag and put the filled poop bag in that then tie it and slip it over my arm.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   Will it be lg. enough for phone and keys? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NickNack   Will it be lg. enough for phone and keys? Thanks.

@Shanus   Unfortunately, no.  I didn't catch the part that you needed it to be large enough for those items.  I'm sorry.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ   You hope your "pal" decides to her/his business on the way home, preferably near your house and outside trash can...otherwise you carry it w/ you. Yuck!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Here's one that's the size you need that attaches to your leash.  On Amazon.  

Dog Walking Bag - 5 separate pockets. Holds keys, cash, dog treats, poop bags, cell phone, water bottle and used waste bags. Easily attaches to your leash. Black with neon green reflective tape.

111FB479-05C7-4554-AE1F-25662740E398.jpeg

-Henry David Thoreau