Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883   Hi handsome!  Now remember to take it easy & milk this for all it's worth.  Sending you gentle head scritches and lots of loving for a continued speedy and uneventful recovery.   Woofs💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

contol collar stop chewing

This comfy cone is soft and highly recommended.  Glad surgery was a success!

Trusted Contributor

@luvzchiz  Thank you! Yes, I am taking it easy for sure! Mommy keeps checking on me all day. Woof!  💕

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Jeff is very handsome!!! Love his name!! I'm so happy his surgery went well and he's at home. I enlarged the picture to get a good look at him. Hope he can have the bandages taken off soon. Please keep us posted

Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883   

sorry, I didn't see spell check had changed Jett to Jeff. Jett because he's jet black? Beautiful, shiny fur.

Honored Contributor

Bless his little bitty puppy dog heart!  I wish Jett a speedy recovery!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Mimi 1883   

sorry, I didn't see spell check had changed Jett to Jeff. Jett because he's jet black? Beautiful, shiny fur.

@Silver Lining  I hate when spell-check does that! 😄 Well, the shelter where I found him had already named him "Jett." It was perfect for him as he's all black and runs so fast. My husband is in the aviation industry, so Jett was just meant to be with us!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Bless his little bitty puppy dog heart!  I wish Jett a speedy recovery!

@SurferWife  Thank you! We are amazed at how well he is doing!!  If you didn't know what happened, you would never know he had such a serious surgery. We pamper him and he gets extra treats and constant hugs and kisses. 💙 He is such a little trooper! 

F/N/A luvstogarden