Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

What a relief this is for you.  Nothing can make you happier to know your pooch is doing better.

I hope you have many more happy years together to enjoy.  Yay Jeff! Heart

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  Thank you! Happy beyond belief! His doctor called last night and said that his numbers have already dropped significantly! Hope to pick him up today! 

@NickNack wrote:

@Mimi 1883   I'm so happy for you and Jett!  That's wonderful news.  I know it's such a relief for you.  

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Mimi 1883   Great news about Jeff!  Now you both can relax and enjoy the evening.  Thanks for letting us know.

@SXMGirl  Great news indeed! His numbers have already dropped to almost normal! Hope to pick him up today! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

Gorgeous Jett, Such Great News for You BOTH!!!!

@MoonieBaby  He really is a pretty dog! Such a sweet face and those eyes! He's very calm and rarely barks. He dances and twirls, but no barks. 😄 💙 Thank you!!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

Re: SUCCESS!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Luvtuna wrote:

So happy for you that Jett's surgery was successful.  I hope he lives a long and happy life. By the way, your first attempt at posting a picture  was great. You did good.

@Luvtuna  Yes, his surgeon and his doctor both said that his surgery was a total success and she was able to remove it all. His numbers have dropped significantly to practically normal range yesterday. Hopefully, we can bring him home today! I am so very thankful!!!  Thank you!

ETA: I have no idea how I managed to insert a picture, but I have another I will try to post . 🙂

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

What a relief this is for you.  Nothing can make you happier to know your pooch is doing better.

I hope you have many more happy years together to enjoy.  Yay Jeff! Heart

@sceniccoast  Yes, HUGE relief! They had him up and walking yesterday. If I can manage it again, I will post that picture. His numbers have dropped to almost normal too! Thank you!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

@Mimi 1883   Love hearing good news.  Hope Jett's up and about soon.  He's a cutie. 

@luvzchiz  Thank you! They already had him up and walking yesterday! I have a picture of that if I can figure out again how to post it. Hopefully we can bring him home today!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

41A585B4-D367-47F2-A791-9C65DCAF6458.jpegHere they already had him up and walking only hours after surgery! What a little trooper! Love this guy!!! 💕 Big bandage. He is at least 11, more than likely he is older. We've had him nine years on 8/12, and our vet thought he was at lest 2 y/o when went to see her right after adoption. Hopefully he will live a very long, happy, and Healthy life!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

E300BE72-95D1-4701-9ADE-77986F7384BE.jpegJett's surgery was a success!!!! This is a picture they sent me right before surgery. This is also my first attempt at including a picture in a post, so I apologize if it comes out wrong. This is a great day!!!!

ETA: Jett and I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers!! They worked!! 

@Mimi 1883 

Sending your precious and totally

adorable boy tons of strong healing

prayers and positive energy.

Also sending Jett lots of hugs...

please deliver!

(((((HeartJETTHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws    =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

E300BE72-95D1-4701-9ADE-77986F7384BE.jpegJett's surgery was a success!!!! This is a picture they sent me right before surgery. This is also my first attempt at including a picture in a post, so I apologize if it comes out wrong. This is a great day!!!!

ETA: Jett and I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers!! They worked!! 

@Mimi 1883 

Sending your precious and totally

adorable boy tons of strong healing

prayers and positive energy.

Also sending Jett lots of hugs...

please deliver!

(((((HeartJETTHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws    =^..^=

@beastielove  Aww...Thank you! I will gladly personally deliver your hugs! We get to bring him home around 11:00 this morning! Can't wait!! 💙 We have a new toy for him and a comfortable soft collar for him to wear instead of the huge hard plastic cone, and his doctor said that was fine. Taking his favorite treats with us too! 😄 They said he wouldn't eat breakfast, so he'll be hungry until we get home. Thank you, again! 💕 It's a Good day!

F/N/A luvstogarden