Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHE GOT A VERY LUCKY BREAK

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

I'm trying to find the right words because this is a real story. Her face and eyes before and after... her sad eyes seem to be saying "Please help me!" ... and her eyes and face after!! "Look at me! I can smile again!" ... but how many cats can smile like her?!?! None. Not like her! 💖  I've never seen such happiness on a cat's face! 💖

These pictures of this beautiful kitty moved me so much that l have tears in my eyes. 

Respected Contributor

I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm so sad she got hit yet very happy she got the help she needed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   Poor little baby.  I'm so glad she was able to get the surgery.  Look at that priceless look of love and happiness in her eyes afterwards.❤️❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

There ARE good, caring people in this world!

I'm smiling through my tears...this little love wanted to and deserved to live.

Bless her owner and the doctor.

Honored Contributor

This is a story which lifts the spirit, gives one hope and proves kindness is out there everyday.The doctors who save this kitty are my heroes!

Honored Contributor

She was lucky to have an owner or benefactor with very deep pockets.k

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   When I was a child my car, Jr. was hit a d had to have his jaw wired . He was fine except when he ate the jaw made a clicking sound. It didn't seem to bother him!

🙀 😾 😸

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44     I just keep coming back and looking at your post today.  I just LOVE ❤️ this little sweetheart!  I can't get over how happy she seems after having this fixed.

Thank you so much for sharing this.❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere wrote:

@Tinkrbl44     I just keep coming back and looking at your post today.  I just LOVE ❤️ this little sweetheart!  I can't get over how happy she seems after having this fixed.

Thank you so much for sharing this.❤️❤️❤️

@cheriere 

I've thought a lot about this little sweetie ... she must have been really traumatized and in real pain.  Maybe she had been abandoned or living on the street.  Who knows?

Kind people cared for her.  She got medicine that stopped her pain and had loving hands holding her.  Soothing voices and happy faces.  

Maybe this little doll never saw her "before and after" in a mirror or know what her facial changes were, but we can see the outcome.  

I also know she'll be able to trust the people in her forever home because she is now accustomed to loving, caring humans.   

Personally, I am SO happy for this little doll.   Heart Heart Heart